https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 29 January 2014

A Christening card

Hi guys, recently I made a Christening card for a baby boy using two gorgeous stamps from Magnolia,
The image is coloured with my distress re-inkers as is the background, layered onto circle and scalloped circle nesties the layered onto a gorgeous Joy crafts doily type die, I embossed this through my E bosser using my embossing mat,
the papers are Maja design from live and love crafts and the blue  flowers were from Teresa at my crafty heart these I have just added a little gesso too, other flowers are WOC and stash, 
Inside I added this stamp again coloured with my distress re-inkers and i die cut his name to make it more personal and machine stitched the edges of the papers,
For the rest of the inside I used the same circle nesties and Joy crafts die to tie these in, the text I computer generated,
view showing card open on the inside both sides,
They loved it and are going to frame it they said!!! I'm just so glad they liked it as I don't know about you but I never feel my cards are good enough!!!!
Front view again,

challenges
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Tildas Town - Celebrate
Wild orchid challenge - Photo inspiration
Midweek Magnolias - winter blues
Magnolia-licious - anything goes
I think I've finally got my comments sorted,
Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, adorable sweet baby and love the inside too.
luv
Debby

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Liz, the front is adorable and the inside is spectacular. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

Wowzers Liz... this is so so sweet... love your adorable card, it's fab! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Louise said...

Such a beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at Tilda Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

XxJULESxX said...

Wow how gorgeous!!

Jacque said...

This is such a darling card!!! Love your colors and that beautifully colored image!! We appreciate your joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge. However to be in for the prize you may only participate in two additional challenges. Hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs...Jacque

Unknown said...

Wow super cards so sweet, now following
Hugs Debbie xxx
http://debscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

coops said...

wow this is stunning liz.really fabulous design and colouring and I love the gorgeous images ;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Just darling Liz thanks for sharing with us at midweek magnolias hugs Rebekah xx