https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 9 September 2021

Welcome, All Ye Who Enter Here

 I always make projects for Halloween which as you know isn't overly a thing we British do, but I do it for fun and usually they end up with my Granddaughter who loves to dress up and do trick or treat!! 




In my stash from Calico Craft Parts I had one of the plywood mobile phone bases, and I had an idea (out of the box as they say!!) to use it to set a scene for Halloween, they are really fab for holding phones too, lol

So first of all I gave the phone stand a coating with some sprays by Lindys Gang  keeping in with the Halloween theme, using Glitz Spritz in steel shimmer and brushed Nickel

I then took one of the Pannelled doors which has fabulous detail on it, I didn't want to lose this detail so again I used the same sprays as for the holder plus a little of the Magicals shaker in Forest Black, this I painted on over the top, and the result was fab, they gave colour and a little shimmer, sorry though you can't see that too well on the picture, but it shows all the details,

I then  adhered the door to the phone holder,

I then used one of the floral flourishes on the top of my Halloween scene to add interest too, again using sprays to colour,  Magical shaker Oktoberfest Orange, Hibiscus Rose and Lederhosen Green,

I then added Halloween themed bits and pieces from my stash,

I used some of the Black Forest magical shaker on the cheescloth to give the impression of a cobweb,

The die cut leaves have the Ocktoberfest orange and Hibiscus Rose shakers on them and the airdry clay pumpins which I had previously made have Flat Fabio -Tears on my Pillow Tangerine sprayed on them,

These doors look fabulous for shabby chic/pretty projects too, but I think it looks awesome for Halloween just round the corner too,

Birch Plywood smart phone stand

Pannelled double door

Thorned Rose Scroll - Flora and Fauna flourish style 24

Well I hope that's given you a little inspiration for how to use the products and just maybe a little differently too,

Happy Crafting!!


No comments: