https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 30 September 2021

Fright Night - Guest DT for Decoupage Queen

 Hi guys, I'm back with another halloween themed project, this time as guest dt for

Decoupage Queen,

I used some of their awesome Rice Papers and 12" x 12" scrapbooking papers from the Halloween collection, they are really good quality and I loved working with them,


The front of my Z fold album is created with one of the Rice papers, I have a video on my youtube channel on how I made this album which I will list below,


I created a spooky scene with some chipboard, cogs, chain and a skull from my stash, which I had previously sprayed to match in with the colours of the Rice Paper,


The first inside page has a bottom pocket to be able to take a removable tag, this is made using one of the scrapbook papers, I adhered it onto a piece of black cardstock, this can then have a photo or some writing placed on it if wanted,


The next page has one of the fabulous papers, but this time I added a piece of card on which I have stamped a halloween themed scene, then I added some slots in the corners for Photos to be added,


Another of the pages has again one of the fabulous papers on, then I created a three sectioned booklet which again opens out, but this time has some more of the fantastic paper images on,


The last page of the Z fold section has a side pocket,


I placed this on the left hand side so you could see the Raven on the paper,


I again created a removable tag, which can also be written on the reverse if wanted,


This stunning paper forms the inside cover section of the base part of my Z fold Album,


As underneath the cover I just showed you, is another scene created with another of the Rice papers but this time added inside a box I created to go inside the  finished Album, I then created a small book to go inside the box with more of the papers, a couple of Toadstools, a plastic spider and a glass bottle with some plastic bones, Moss and a Spider web cut from a die, all from my stash,

I have really enjoyed creating this Halloween themed Album and hope I may have inspired you to have a go yourself,

Here is the link to my Video, it's quite detailed so perhaps have a brew with you, lol

https://youtu.be/SObHIJ_OHDM

Happy Crafting!!