https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Christmas is on it's way

 Hi guys, being as it's not too long off Christmas and seeing as I usually make a 3D project every year for the season I thought I'd show you one I've created this year,


I created the cute houses with the Amazing paper Grace Charming Cottage Box dies,


I made some of the windows on this one so you could see inside, I made the inner pieces of the window as faux stones for the walls, on the roof I created Poinsettias with the APG Poinsettia dies, then used some Cinch and Go IV for the other Foamiran flowers,


Some stamens, twine, glitter and glass beads finish them off,


For the middle house I created a porch, I made the roof effect using the Elegant Twist rectangles die, with some wooden skewers for the posts, inside the porch I used the Christmas tree die, cut a few times to create a 3D tree, at the rear of the house I created a winter tree using the Spooky cottage tree die, again cut a few times to create a tree in the garden,


Again I used the same dies for the flowers, but this time I added some pearl string, larger glass beads and a snowflake die from the Grand Christmas lattice Arch die set,


This time I added some vellum behind the window frame and again used the inners from this for the Stone effect on the walls, with the same flowers and Snowflake on the roof,



I used more Christmas tree die cuts to create another couple of trees for the outdoor, these I added some texture paste too as I did on the base of my scene and here and there on the houses to create the look of snow,


I usually do my scenes to light up, so I created a space in the back of the left hand side house for a battery tealight to be added,


I love the way it reflects on the snow,


Last but not least this is the side view, this time I added a die cut Christmas tree inside one of the windows too,


Happy Crafting!!

No comments: