https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Oh Christmas Tree!!

I've created an exploding box for my mums Christmas card, as usual it's a little hard to photograph but here goes,


the box is 10cm by 10cm but I decided to add a roof section on the top, I created the roof section then went over with some paper from AB Studios from the Breeze of the Forest and the Secret Wood collections, I will give details of the rest below,


I used one of the fabulous windows from BlooMar Chipboards, I used some embossing powder on both sides of the star and baubles, the window is in two pieces so I used the outer one on the outside obviously- duh!!! but I then cut out the card and paper from underneath, this gives the window effect, I fussy cut some of the images from the papers as embellishments,


On the inside I added the window frame, then again added some fussy cut flowers on the top,



On this side I added a die cut doily, then again added some of the fabulous fussy cut images,


I created a fire place with some water colour paper, then taking some different AB Studios paper I created the fire from a fire effect die, I added some tiny beads too and another gorgeous image from the papers,


The back section has a die cut circle then I added some natural Sisal in the centre with some fantastic BlooMar Chipboard over the top, I used some Lady E Design leaves from the Poinsettia and winter leaves dies, these I cut out of some Gold effect paper and I simply added some more of the beads for the berries,


The cente main focal point has a 3D tree again by BlooMar chipboard, this I added some Frantage over the main tree section, I also used the adorable presents which I made up then added some wax over, I finished it off with a handmade Foamiran flower using the Poinsettia and winter leaves die and white Foamiran, 

So back to top section, I also added one of my handmade foamiran flowers and paper leaves, over the top of a BlooMar chipboard snowflake which I had added some Frantage over the top,


I added some glitter here and there, then when dry I used some sequins and some frantage pieces to finish it off too,

BlooMar Chipboards/ Christmas Collection
Snowflakes - 04
Windows - 2 Layer window frame
Tree - 3D Tree 
3D - "Joy & Ho Ho Ho Cubes
Merry Christmas - Words set

Lady E Design - Poinsettia and winter leaves dies

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Just had to pop in and see this one Liz, it's beautiful, very special and beautifully designed. Xx