https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 15 November 2019

Gift envelopes for the men in your life

Hi guys, as you know i always have a few mens Christmas gift cards to make, it's easier to give them money for Christmas but I do like to give it them in some sort of gift envelope, this year I've used some of the wonderful papers by AB Studio from The Breeze of The Forest Collection,


I used their papers and fussy cut out the images,


So for the first one I created the gift card then using some of the fabulous papers I added some stenciling onto the base paper with some Snowflake paste, when dry I tore some papers to create a couple of layers for added interest,


I used a frame by Bloomar Chipboards keeping it in it's natural colour and added one of the circle images over the top,

I then added this adorable fussy cut Deer image finishing off with some 3D snow effect on the Antlers and card here and there,
The inside is for now left plain, but I will probably add some more paper on the left hand side for the verse etc,

The second card is created the same way for the gift envelope, with the same added layers but I didn't add any stenciling this time,


This gorgeous fussy cut bear is again layered onto one of the circles you can cut out, again I added some snow effect, however it is playing up and looks off white, duh!!

I made some paper leaves using lady E Design Poinsettia and Winter Leaves dies for underneath the focal point, adding some cones and berries from my stash,


Last but not least is this card,


This time I used the tag cut outs and the leaves too, 


Isn't this stag stunning!!


I used a hint of Moss here and there too and went around the card with some white gesso here and there,

Now just to save up for the gift envelopes, lol

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: