https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Mr And Mrs

Hi it's my last project i'm showing you today as GDT for Sarah who owns her online shop Craft All Day which has a resin embellishment shop included in it,

I have had some gorgeous resins to play with in my DT boxes, thank you so much Sarah, so last but not least is this wedding themed exploding box,


I used the Gorgeous Mintay papers Marry me for the box, these fit in perfectly with the resins from Sarah's shop, I used this fabulous Special Day plaque/sign on the lid then simply added some of my handmade Foamiran flowers around it,


I made a two layered box, which I will show you now,


In the centre I used this adorable Bride, I fussy cut the groom jacket out of one of the Mintay images then adhered it behind the dress, on the front of the dress I added some of my handmade paper flowers, with some more Foamiran ones at the base,


All the chipboards are by BlooMar design and are left in their natural colour,from the  wedding /love - heart 002, Words set 002, set 005 Love/valentines day set - 002, I added some more paper flowers here and there too,


I also used a fussy cut flower image here too,


Yet more fussy cut flowers and a paper flower again are used on this one too,

The back piece has this adorable bird chippie,



I've kept the lower layer fairly plain so not to add too much bulk,


On the front section I've added another of Sarah's gorgeous resins, this time a wedding cake, this I kept in it's natural state, the detail is beautiful,


On this section I made a pocket with the papers, simply adding fussy cut images on the pocket section, I made it for some money or a gift card to be added in the pocket,


On the opposite side I added another pocket but this time I popped a couple of tags in, these can be removed for a verse etc, again some fussy cut images from the Mintay papers finish this side off,


Last but not least is the back section, this has a gorgeous chippie again by BlooMar inside the pocket,


I hope you like the finished box, do check out Sarah's gorgeous resins they are lovely to work with,

The resin embellishment shop
BlooMar Chipboards

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: