https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Photo Album with BlooMar Chipboards

Hi guys,
As I wrote yesterday I am now one of the Brand Ambassadors for
BlooMar Design Chipboards, and here is my first make as DT using the fabulous Chippies,

I created the Album and Camera effect holder off my my Silhouette machine using the Gorgeous Mintay Kiddie papers,
I fussy cut out the images then arranged them around here and there through out the Album,
I used this beautiful Frame 046 on the Front, onto this I added some different colours of embossing powders by Lindy's Gang, the chipboards take the embossing powders perfectly,
I also used a star and used the same Embossing powder,
The album which fits inside has ribbons on the side so the pages can be flipped to view,
This adorable Let's Celebrate chipboard which comes from the 1st Birthday collection can be used as I have for a baby project too,


The next couple of pages I added some places were you can add photo's again using some of the fussy cut images,
I love this Little dreamer chippie and thought it went perfectly with the fussy cut clouds, I added some charms which I've just noticed are hiding but they do drop down and the teddy with a pearl gem looks cute when in the right place, lol

I added the adorable Teddy Bear with Present on the next page, simply adding E/P again to the hat and present, the present comes in two pieces so I used to different colours for the two sections,
Again the next pages have places for the Photo's, well it is an album!! 
It looks like this on the front and then open the flaps and the frame is there for the photo,
Again some more fussy cut images,
I couldn't resist using this fantastic little ABC - train, I added E/P to the train sections and glitter glue on the smoke,

Another lot of fussy cutting with again a place for photo's,
You can slide a photo or journaling  underneath the strip of paper,
And the back page,

BlooMar Chipboards used:

No comments: