https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 24 July 2019

For you

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you a card I've created using Lady E Design dies but this time using some card stock, as you know I usually make my flowers using Foamiran but I thought I'd show you how  the dies make beautiful paper flowers to,


I started off by using some of the lovely maja Design paper Pink Linen from the Denim & Girls papers, cutting the lower edge with a Border die by lady E Design, I also cut one out of white card stock which I placed matching the design underneath, then I raised the top layer up with some foam pads,

I cut a laserOwe Love doily chipboard in half and glued it in place on my card, then I began layering up the Lady E Design die leaves and flowers over the top,


I used Flower 001 for the larger flowers and Tiny flowers for the smaller ones, the leaves are from the Leaves 6 Herbs dies,


To make the card stock flowers I used some medium weight ( 160gsm) card then die cut out the flowers, coloured them with some Versa Colour ink, then lightly sprayed them with a little water, scrunch them up in your fingers, then leave them to dry, when dry separate the scrunching use light fingers so as not to tear the card and also to keep in the scrunch look, then layer up as many layers of the petals as you wish,alternating the petals for each layer, her I used two for the larger flowers then added some stamens in the centre,


As you can see I kept the leaves in the white card stock with no extra colouring,


No two flowers will be exactly the same which to me is perfect as no flowers are the same in nature either,


The smaller flowers I only used one layer for the flowers, colouring and scrunching in the same way,
I then finished the card off with some sequins here and there,


Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Had to pop over when I saw this, sooo pretty, love all your creations as you know and this is no exception.
Hope your keeping well.xx

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

Once again Liz, you have created a master piece. You are an inspiration to so many around the world. Thank you for sharing.