https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Too Cute To Spook

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you another creation I've made for the latest August release
This time I've also used some of the fabulous Digi  Fall - You Drive Me Batty papers too,


As you can see I've made a box style creation using the papers on the outside and the lid,
To make it more Shabby Chic, I distressed the edges of my papers and added some lace and flowers keeping in with the colour theme,

For the spider web border I die cut four out to go around the box then I added heat embossing powder in silver and glued them in place when they had  been embossed,


This is the inside, I coloured in the cute img 021 from the  Happy Fall/ Halloween collection with my copics then fussy cut it out, I applied a little acetate behind the cut out image so it would stay in place with out showing, I then die cut a pumpkin and attached that the same way,

Using one of the papers I made some wall paper for the walls of my exploding box, then using another of the papers I printed out this one with this frame which I simply fussy cut out around it, then I added some left over bits of chip board behind to give a 3D effect, I added a tiny rose for the shabby effect,


I took a cat die in my stash and cut it out from black card and added foam dots behind to rise it up a little, above this I added a embellishment from my stash then again a couple of flowers,


On the other side I made a window effect, with a window die and some lace again from my stash,
Have you noticed my banners? I used a banner die with some black card and then used some tiny alphabet dies with some silver embossing powder n the top, I cut out some bat from another of the papers on each side of the string,


this is the finished scene with a tea light on behind the pumpkin for another effect at night, well it is for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol,
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous Box, a fabulous creation.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

That's so clever it looks amazing just loving it Love and hugs Carole x

JOKE said...

What a lovely box!!! Super...
Groet Joke