https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Mixed Media Tag

Hi guys, I recently altered a wooden tag from my stash, using paints, chip board, structure paste, stamps, lace, papers etc, I really enjoyed myself !!!


I started with some Maja Design papers cut to the shape, on the top left corner I added some lace in between , I then painted  over the top pf these with clear Gesso and used my heat gun to set it,
I added some light stencil work with some structure paste and let that dry,
When everything was dry I added some Prima sprays and paints to get the look I was after,
I then did some stamping here and there,

I found this fab French Window by Dusty Attic in my stash and painted the base with white Gesso, when dry I stamped a script stamp over the top, then some crackle paint, when this dried I went over the top here and there with a silks paint to give an aged look,


Behind this I added some antique looking lace,
I glued the Dusty Attic Window in place then added a flower head I had cut in half behind the window frame,


I took some Dusty Attic Bricks and painted them with my silks paints, then glued them in place, I also added some twine from my stash too,


I found some more Dusty Attic pieces in my stash and I glued these beneath the window and peeking out of some paper flowers,




I finished off the bottom of my tag with this devine frame set, I coloured with with a few different colours of silk paints, as well as highlighting the other pieces too, I added a few art stones down the edges and colourd them then toned some of them and the bricks down a little with a hint of white Gesso to give an aged effect,


And this is it in situ in my hall, Lol

Mixed media Place - August Challenge

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag,love all the texture.xxx

Arantzazu said...

wondeful tag!
thanks for playing with us at MMP!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your particiption

Juliya Tirskaya said...

Amazing! Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!