https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Get Well Soon

Hi guys, it's my turn today to show a little inspiration for
I thought there has been so many colds and flu knocking around and still is that I wanted to make a easel style drawer card so you can add some tissues, lip balm and flu type medicine in the drawer,


I made my drawer  section first then added some of the gorgeous new Maja Design paper from the Celebration collection, these are beautiful papers and as always with Maja Design they distress beautifully,

I Love! love!! love!!! this Get well Tilda with Bunny Slippers stamp by Magnolia, she is coloured with distress re-inkers and I added a hint of glitter to the edges of her pillow,
Using the stitched ovals die for the image and the scalloped ovals die behind both by Gummiapan I made my focal point,

On the edges I stamped the stock holm text stamp using first and second generation stamping,


 I added the Get Well Soon text by Magnolia ( this comes with a Tilda stamp too, all links below) using one of the stitched banner dies by Gummiapan to cut it out, all these Gummiapan dies tie in so well together,

I got this adorable Antique luxury ornament embellishment from SHC too, which I used as a little added interest to the card part of my drawer box creation, do check these out they are fabulous and really good value too,


The hearts used on the bottle came from this adorable pill packet again by Magnolia, I die cut the die out twice, once in the Monochrome Lavender Rose and once in the Pearl, then I added the Lavender Rose hearts into the spaces of the Pearl one, I of course used some of the pearl hearts on the bottle above but you could just use them on the Lavender Rose heart pill packet too, 

The flowers and lace are from my stash apart from the rose buds which are again from Swedish house crafts,


To keep in the with the theme I used a larger stitched banner die with the Under the weather text stamp ( again this comes with a Tilda stamp) which I stamped using my Tim Holtz stamping platform and a memento rich Cocoa stamp pad,
Again using the same types of flowers,



Did you notice the fabulous handle I used on the drawer section, these are brill as they have a brad style fastener behind, so I simply made a hole in my paper, and then undid the prongs on the back before gluing my paper in place, ta da!!!


Happy Crafting!!!!

6 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous box Liz. Tilda is beautiful coloured and I love your lovely decoration.
Greetings Miranda

Gina's Cards said...

I love it Liz! Your colouring and design is beautiful! This will definitely make someone feel better.
Hugs
Gina xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous creation. Just gorgeous x

sue w. said...

Oh wow Liz, this is fabulous, what a wonderful idea too. Gorgeous layout and embellishments.
Hugs Sue W.

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful project Liz its so lovely I'm loving these new celebration papers they look so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Pamellia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz!! I just love a craft project that's functional and this one is brilliant! Love all the pink, so feminine and inviting! Flowers and lace and all things pretty, what's not to like!

The weather here has been so dull and grey, I would actually call it a complete lack of weather!! No sun, no rain, no snow, just grey, grey and more grey. Good thing I have tons of new crafting supplies to play with. lol. Still haven't brought myself to pick up my camera, but I did take a walk to the lake the other day to check out the gazillion seagulls that were making a ruckus. lol. Well I hope you have a great week my friend, sending hugs :)