https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 13 March 2018

A small bouquet in lemon

Hi guys, I'm here today to show you some Roses and a couple of open style flowers I made using some of the fabulous Foamiran in colour 002 and the Multi flower die available at
14 Craftbar,


I made a medium sized rose plus some buds in different stages of opening, as well as some leaves too,




Above you can see the larger rose which I made out of a foil bud then used the 3rd and 4th sized petals from the Multi flower die and the 002 Foamiran (Ecru) this is a off white kind of colour, so to make my lemon coloured Roses I used some pastel extra soft number 3 then on the top edges went over with a Gallery oil pastel in  505 chrome, ( to do this I simply added some of the pastel to a piece of foam then used flicking motions to add colour to the petals before gluing)
The open styled flower is made using the Multi flower die using the 2nd sized petal die and the  same 002 Foamiran but this time I only used the soft pastel extra soft for a more subtle look, to this I also added some green stamens in the centre,



I then made some Rose buds using the 3rd sized Multi flower die, just making the foil bud smaller and the petals tighter together when gluing to get the different sizes, the one shown above I kept the colouring soft like the open flower and was coloured the same way,



For some of the other buds I added both pastels as above to give more of a stronger hint of colour, I then made the calyx's with some 020 Olive green Foamiran which I hand cut, then some leaves as shown too,
I will be using these on a hand made card soon but they would fab on a headband or similar too,



I love making all sorts of flowers out of Foamiran, it is very relaxing and you can use hand cut petals or dies which as you can see you can usually make different styled flowers with too,Do check out all the gorgeous products Agnes has in store, then have a go yourself at making some of the many styles of flowers you can make,










Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: