https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Timeless Art

Hi guys, I felt in the mood for using stamps, paints, gesso, and stenciling, though to be fair you can't see much of that, but anyway if made me happy, lol


Again I've used lots of The Ribbon Girl lushness on it too,
I cut out a tag shape with watercolour paper, stamped a script with versamark then added white embossing powder over the top, coloured it with distress inks the added crackle paint in white here and there, I then rubbed the excess paint off the script, I used a stencil with grunge paste to add interest and texture, it is there honest!!!!
I cut some ribbon type stuff  down I've had in my stash ages and glued it on the tag lenghways trimming off the edges, when dry I added some strips of torn corrugated card stock,
I added some DD soft board bricks to add another bit of texture and interst, then sprayed them with some colour bloom sprays,

I then added a mini bookplate from  Tando Creative, wow love these, I painted it with gesso first then when dry added two colours of bloom sprays and an acetate word from my stash behind, I used TRG pearl brads to finish it off,
The leaf die is by Noor and I added crackle paint here and there too,

Items from The Ribbon Girl

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Liz, your tag is spec-tag-ular! Love the added gorgeous details and elements! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Scrapintheattic.com said...

Wow Liz, what a fun tag! It reminds me of a lovely overgrown summer garden. I can smell the flowers. I love all those layers you created. You made me smile, thank you for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Jan x

coops said...

absolutely stunning liz.i love all the gorgeous layers and details and the colours are beautiful:D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Liz ! Love the applique leaves. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Tincan Crafter said...

This is simply gorgeous, all the elements and textures and layers work perfectly together and are fresh and exciting and rejuvenating. What a beautiful project and thank you for sharing it on Our Creative Corner that allowed me to come over here and have a closer look. Candice

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is drop dead gorgeous!! So many beautiful flowers and foliage and the brickwork in the background is just amazing!! LOVE IT, PINNED IT!! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'It's Summer' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)