https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 4 March 2012

A sketch for you from ATSC

Hi guys, 
over at Addicted to stamps we have a fabby sketch from our lovely Nadell,

for my card I've made it for Kay as this Kenny K image is just so her lol,
she just loves those style of boots and used to wear them all the time when she was in her teens/ early twenties lol, in just that colour too he he,

I won her along with some others from candy from the lovely Heidy, thanks hunny,
I've coloured her with distress inks re-inkers, yeah really into these can you tell lol,
papers are Tim Holtz shabby chic, flowers are WOC and other,
I've also used a Tim Holtz weathered clock die,
the butterfly is from a Pion paper and the sentiment is by Whimsy,
all the edges are machine sewn,
do check out my gorgeous teamies creations they are stunning,


Challenges
Kenny K ~ Bloom and grow
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
CES ~ flower frenzy
Bunny zoe's ~ Celebration


well, looking forward to seeing your take on our sketch,
have fun,
my backs still killing me this morning so time to move lol,


6 comments:

Laila said...

Super-fabby! I absolutely love your colouring-work on her, and your colourscheme in general is stunning :)

Thanks for sharing with us at KKKG,
hugs, DT-Laila

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and your colouring is beautiful. xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Karin said...

This is just adorable!! Love all the little deets :-) Thanx for sharing this week at Kenny K`s Krafty Girlz. Hope to see you back again next week. Good luck!
Hugs Karin

Marcea said...

another wonderful card sweetie. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - we have a new challenge posted today.

Dont forget I have candy xxx

Berry said...

This is so stunning Liz love the pastels, thanks for sharing at KKKG hugs Rebekah xx