https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 8 July 2010

One For Jack

Hi peeps this is my card for the GDT at Paperplay, I do hope you will join in the fun this week as the challenge is to make a card where a number must be predominant, well it was so timely for me as I had to make a card for a little boy who’s first Birthday is coming up soon, I saw the Mo Manning  stamp for sale in my local craft shop and couldn’t resist it as boy  it’s  something Jack would do lol,

Challenges: Totally Gorjuss~ Sketch, Dont know if you’d class my card as Gorgeous  but Jack is lol,    Incy Wincy Designs~ Punches,     Creative Card Crew~ To Die For,

P1020046

I had some numbers on a program on my computer so I made it larger added they shadowed text, yes squint it is their lol, cut it out, then layered the nestie slightly behind for a bit of character well I hope it does lol,

H'e’s coloured with Copics and I hand doodled around the edge, don’t look to closely at that it’s rubbish lol,

The colours are a lovely turquoise blue and pistachio green and go really lovely together but the green looks a different colour on here, the letters where produced using a Tim Holtz Strip Text Die and I think they are great as they are a very useful size, so I hope to use them quite a lot, but hey we’ve all said that before lol,

Well all for now, I’ve got my daughters Westie staying with us for two weeks, so havoc will reign lol,

Hope you all have a lovely day, even though here the weathers dull, cool and rainy,

Butterfly 2 Signature LM

10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card, love the colours and image :o) Lisa x

Julie M said...

Very cute card, Liz - love the cute image, colour scheme and the way you've placed the letters.

Julie :o)

cheryl said...

oh how cute is this wee chap hun love the coulrs and the detail just wow hugs cheryl xxxxx

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. This image is so cute and the sketch is great, too. hugs. Miria

Mary J said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Mandy said...

I'm squinting lol.
Hun your card is absolutely gorgeous, sooooo cute, love it.
I'll email later am off to my neglected craft room and if I don't get off this compter I'll never get there lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

Spyder said...

Gorgeous card!! Sorry about the clown. I know some people think they're a bit scary. Next week's freebie will be a giraffe...

(Lyn))

Heather "Hev" said...

Totally cute :)

Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs

Heather
Vanilla Hevn - my blog

Christine said...

Hi Liz ohhh I do like this B/day card, gorgeous blues great layout fab image & colouring..corse ite CUTE..

Hugs Christine xx

Mary J said...

Oh Liz, he is so so so fun! Loving the colours and the way you've put the card together!