https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 1 March 2012

Yeah I'm back,

The lovely man at the repair shop fixed my computer  for me lovely and quick so I'm finally able to put on my Totally Tilda card for you lol,
Our challenge is to use a punch and a die cut but you must use both,

My daughters best friend is moving into her first new home soon, so I thought I'd make her a card,
I've used distress inks to colour with,
My punch detail are the tiny butterflies and  Martha Stewart Swirling lace punch, and my die cuts are the Magnolia Doo hickey fence die,
Doo Hickey grasses die,
Doo Hickey Heart swirl,
 Memory box Arboscello tree,
quickcutz key,
 Marianne sign post,
Nestie Stamp die,
and Magnolia Doo Hickey cloud die,

Pie Tilda has been masked onto the suitcases first, coloured then cut out and mounted onto the card with pin flair glue, the sign post I have raised with pin flair too,

Edwins town stamps have been coloured, cut out and layered on the  side stepper card along with the cloud die and the tree a few punched butterflies finish it off,

Tildas summer car has had the same treatment too, and has been layered in front of the Doo Hickey fence, the swirling lace die has been used as another fence on the layer behind but you can only just see it lol,

you may be able to catch a glimpse of it here on the right, along with the heart swirl and the quickcutz key to the left,

My card blank was a side stepper card but I added my own front step too to get all the elements in I wanted lol,

challenges
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
Deep Ocean ~ Spring
 bunny Zoes  ~ celebration

While I'm here lol,
I made this for the Magnolia Down Under challenge where it's the  colours
Pink, orange and white, as with the other card I've missed a few challenge dates due to my computer problems lol, anyway here it is


I've masked stamping Tilda with a Molly Bloom stamp I have and then coloured the images using distress inks, to be a little different I have made mock cards to look like Tilda has been busy stamping her self lol, this was going to be for the friends challenge on TOMIC but of course I missed it DUH!

I made a removable tag too

Challenges
MDU ~ colour combo
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
Die-ing for a  challenge ~ Anything goes
I've not had chance to look at my blog much as I've been borrowing a computer so as soon as I've caught up I'll be visiting you as soon as lol,


41 comments:

cebelica said...

Liz, these are gorgeous! So, so beautiful!!! Hugs!

Hlora said...

wow! I have not enough words to say how much they are veautiful!!!! Brilliant!!! The colouring is fantastic!!

Becky said...

Glad you're back in the land of computers, lol. Great cards, every time I look at the New home card I see something different.
Hugs,
Bex x

CraftyC said...

Wow Liz, both gorgeous and the first one is amazing. So much detail, love it all!!
Clairexx

Lorraine said...

Such gorgeous creations and beautiful designs! Lovely!

mags said...

A stunning new home card. So many details to look at and all put together so perfectly.
Mags
x

Jayne A said...

very intricate and very beautiful

Hugs
Jayne
x

Henny said...

Wow...Liz. You are a very busy and creative girl. What a beautiful magical cards you have made. Beautiful coloured and designed. Love it all.

Greetings Henny.

Anne said...

wow wow and wow Liz!! Love both cards but the first one has to be my favourite. So many fantastic elements on there, it must have taken you an age to make.
Anne x

nessy said...

oh wow ~what a stunning card ~gorgeous scene and so beautifully coloured!!
vanessa xx

Berry said...

Wow Liz these are both gorgeous! Love the scene you have created on the first! Hugs Rebekah xxx

sue w. said...

Wow Liz, I love looking at your cards, you are one talented lady. Absolutely beautiful.
Hugs Sue W.

cheryl said...

oh liz Hun your detail is always stunning and this is just incredible your detail is fantastic Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Liz these are two fantastic creations the detail in both is amazing, beautiful work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! These are both really gorgeous, I love the dimensional scene that you have created on the first one and the sentiment on the second one is fab, love them both
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Chrissy said...

What can I say Liz...have gazed upon these beauties for ages taking it all in, and truly gorgeous creations. I love the blues, such gorgeous colouring, and all the details and dies, just beautiful...an amazing scene you have created...and then we have Miss Pretty in pink...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Oh Liz... both of your cards are amazing, the scene you created for your friend is so cool!! I love it. Your card for MDUC this week is so totally Awesome, I love the cute message - I must write that one down - and Tilda looks perfect with the desk stamping away!!! Love it too:-) Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Dodici said...

Aw,Liz you left me speechless with these two cards,they are soooo gorgeous!!!!x

April said...

Wow! both of these cards are just fabulous!! I love the colours you have used on both x

Deirdre said...

So glad you are back - amazing creations... jaw on floor! FABULOUS!

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat supermooi zijn beide kaarten!!
Groetjes Tineke

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Liz,

Love ti see what you have created!! It was worth waiting ;D Love it!!

Hugs, Karin

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Liz!!! Whilst your computer was down...you were busy in the back kitchen cooking up some lovely eye candy for us!! :) Just stunning scene for the top card and I have to tell you that I think that stamper maggie is adorable!! You've done a brilliant job using it!! TFS! HUGS

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Liz these are so stunning I think I'm in love!! I think I've said it before but I don't know how you could part with these cards they are so breathtakingly beautiful, I wish I could make cards 1/8th as good as these!! Have a fab weekend hugs Susan x

Kerryn said...

oh wow they are both just stunning. You really are so talented. The work that goes into them must take ages but they are so worth it. I love how you've set a scene in the first one.

Kim said...

Glad to hear your computer has been fixed. Stunning cards! They are both absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs Kim

Lily Anuska said...

Liz this is amazing. Wonderful coloring and I love the scene you created. Have a great weekend. Lily Anuska

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Liz, both cards are stunning dear!!!!! You know you have grown so much in this card making/crafty stuff. It has been so much to watch you grow for what seem like a long while. Since we were on CCCB together that is. :o)

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STYLE Sweetie....

Thank you for joining us in the orange pink and white challenge at MDUC.

hugs.......

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

Such a beauty... I love all your creations..and your great imagination, and the lovely way to delighted somebody with your love...
Hugs. Krassi

Zora said...

They are gorgeous, love al the details :O)

cheryl said...

hi Hun,glad you are back with us Hun,as for this creation well Hunny what can I say but boy you have come back with a bang this is just incredible Hun your detail always blows me away but this wow love it can you tell He He hugs Cherylxxx

Hanneke said...

Wow, great creations! Love the shape of the cards and images! Hope you will be feeling better soon! Hugs, Hanneke

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

oH HUNNY, THESE ARE PHENOMINAL.....
Wow, you truly deserve trhe little surprise i have on my blog for you on saturdays post, you always inspire me and i can sit on you blog for hours drooling over ur cards, u are amazing hunny.
luv n hugz
Kenzie xx

Colinda said...

Welcome back!! Love the moving card, so much work and very beautiful!!! Enjoy your weekend, Colinda

Crafty Loops said...

These cards are gorgeous Liz, so stunning. Lee x

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, wow wee such beautiful cards. You put so much detail into them, a pure endulgence for our eyes and so beautifully coloured too.
Hope your keeping well despite the computer hiccup.
Hugs SarahS.

Pendra said...

Sorry to hear of your computer problems, awful isn't it!!! Your cards are soooo amazing! Me and hubby are looking right now for a house, thought the approval for the loan would be hard... NOT, finding the house is the problem, they sell as quick as they list!!!! Anyway, if we find a house I would LOVE to receive a GORGEOUS card like that one! You never miss a single detail... just love your cards!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Ivonne said...

Welcome back Liz. Your cards are simply stunning! Wow, so gorgeous! Every little detail! Simply stunning! Hugs, Ivonne

Marcea said...

An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x