https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 10 December 2021

Oh Christmas Tree....

 Hi guys, I'm back today with another Guest Design Team make for

Decoupage Queen,

This time I've used the fabulous 12" x 12" Scrapbooking papers from the Christmas Collection,


I couldn't resist making an exploding box to show off all the fantastic papers and images from them,


For the lid of the box I used one of the papers as the base, then I fussy cut out the golden wreath image and the Bird, I then layered these up with some 3D foam under the bird, I used some berries from my stash and an odd Sequin or two plus some Chipboard words from my stash to finish it off,


The sides of the lid, have this gorgeous bauble effect paper which I cut down off one of the sheets, then I adhered some string with some bells that jingle when moved,

I also fussy cut out a red bauble off the papers and applied it on the outside front section too,



The box has two layers, the middle layer on the upper side has more of the papers, which I distressed on the edges, here I die cut out a tag shape from another of the papers, then added some Tim Holtz Ideaology metal stars, along with another Sequin,



The front section has this adorable pair of birds, again fussy cut then layered up with 3D foam,




The right hand side section, has some sequins and gold self adhesive effect pearls here and there, to tie in with the paper design,


The back section has this majestic stag from the paper, so again I used one of the metal stars and a sequin to finish it off,


On the reverse of these inner sections, I have used this gorgeous sheet of paper to bring in the red, two are plain and the two sides have an added embellishment,


I have adhered a glassine envelope on each side section for some money to be added as a gift, I then simply fussy cut some more images out to adhere on the fronts,


For the centre section of my box I have created a scene from some wooden houses and a tree from my stash,


Onto these I have added some structure paste here and there for snow effects, I fussy cut the parcel again from one of the papers to finish the scene off,


I added a battery tealight behind the house at the rear, to give some light effects, closing up the sides and back of the box and popping the lid back on allows the glow to be seen a little better,


When it's dark it gives a rosy glow to the scene,

I hope I've inspired you to have a go, the papers and images are stunning and I really enjoyed creating with them,

I wish to thankDecoupage Queen, especially Iveta for the invite and the beautiful papers and Rice papers I received,

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: