https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 29 May 2021

Alice Themed Journal

 Hi guys, i've been really busy with life at the minute, so in between having to sort stuff out I've dabbled with a journal for my Granddaughter,

I'm really new to these, so haven't really got a clue what I'm doing!! lol

Anyway I'll show you what I've created,


I bought the adorable Alice in Wonderland themed kit from

The craft box uk

with gorgeous papers, images chipboards, stencils and charms, this time apart from one of the charms on the closure I've kept it to the papers and images,


The inside has some signatures, while on the front inside cover I created a pocket with a strip pf the paper, then I added one of the smaller paper pads sheets as a removable section, she can write on this or just see the image,


I used a few of the papers for the Signature section, so I'll go through them,


I added some lined paper inbetween some of the papers for her to add her own writing or drawing,


Here I added a ticket effect using one of the images from the smallest paper pad, I used one of the emphemera images on the opposite page simply adhering it down over one of the papers,


Here I used another emphemera piece, along with a tag shape again cut from the smaller paper pad, then I stamped one of the stamped verses that again came with the kit,
I left space again for her to create!


Another page for her creativity, with a folded trifold section on the other side, this I've tied with twine,



These are cut slightly cut down images to fit the base card, so it folds up,


The back section I have again left plain, I could of course added more but for this one I wanted her ideas to flow too,

The signatures are hand sewn together, then I used some stretchy string to fix them into the album,

I had fun creating this, I think I may do more, lol
Happy Crafting!!




2 comments:

Janette said...

Liz this is absolutely stunning, what an amazing book, your granddaughter is going to go wild and what a beautiful keepsake for her...BTW I can't imagine her even reading, last I looked she was a tiny babe...haha.xx

Christine Harrop said...

I love what you have done here. It has made go across to the Craft Box to check out the Alice stuff. Our Craft and Laugh group will be doing a display within the village which is based on the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Thanks for the inspiration. Christine