https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 10 April 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Hi guys, wow I'm here again!! lol

This time I thought I'd share with you a card I've created using mainly AALL and Create stamps and a stencil but having layers on my card too,

I've missed my layers as I've created a few CAS cards lately, think layers maybe more me though!! lol


I got this fabulous feather stamp from Enjoy the Journey stamp set on sale, so couldn't resist, this time I just used it too add a little interst on the base of the card,

I then watered down some paint and splattered it with a brush onto the card base, then left it to dry,

I saw the lovely Tracy Evans using the feather stamp where she had cut it from the attached camera so I did this too, then I used the script from the edges of the said camera stamp to add a little script onto a piece of designer paper I had in my stash,


I then added some lace again from my stash to the side, then adhered a kraft tag over the top,

Onto this I had first stamped a little of the background from the Heart Grunge Stamp set, 

I stamped and coloured the fabulous flowers from the In the Bucket stamp set, then after fussy cutting it I glued it on the right hand side of the tag,


I stamped the Birthday Wishes from the same stamp set onto the same card as the base, then I simply cut out and adhered flat on the tag with a piece of 3D foam underneath on the left to account for the difference in height,

The friend I've created this for will be 80 this Birthday so I stamped the 80 cut down from the Enumerated stamp set, it was too large and had other designs on, so I just trimmed it down for the 80 only, this time I used Kraft card stock and edged the edges in black to match the writing and to make it pop a little, 

On the left I added a metal leaf embellishment by Finnabair, when set I added some moss at the base,


As you can see off this photo I had also stencilled with the Neauron stencil and modelling paste a little stencilling for a little added interest, this I let dry before adding the tag and other embellishments,

I enjoyed creating this card and may have a go at doing layers with the stamps again soon, 

Happy Crafting!!





1 comment:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Liz. So colourful too. Hugs Rita xx