https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 3 October 2020

The Midnight Hour - Enter If You Dare

 Hi guys, I'm back today for 

The Mad Scrapper 

As you know we don't overly do a lot for Halloween in the UK, but my Granddaughter loves to dress up and I usually make Halloween themed projects for her, this is my latest!


You can't make out much detail so I took it in the daylight too,

Of course it doesn't look all that creepy in the daylight, but I wanted you to see the fabulous products used to make it which Janine sells in her store, I've used loads of Dusty Attic chipboards for this project, though do check out all the other fabulous products Janine has instore too



First of all I used the largest Skeleton Clock face by Dusty Attic, this I painted with some Finnabair  Black Gesso then when dry I went over with Finnabair -liquid Acylic in Carmine, as always links below!


This allowed some of the black to appear through here and there,

I then cut out a circle for the middle using watercolour cardstock, this I painted with some Lindy's Magicals from my stash, Janine sells some of Lindy's products so take a look, I then cut out some strips of the watercolour card and painted them with texture paste by Finnabair, when dry I went over with some more of the Heavy Black Gesso,


I took the fabulous Haunted House by Dusty Attic and painted it with Finnabair Sparks Acrylic Paint in Raven Black, this I added using some 3D glue so it stands slightly raised off the base, underneath I coloured some Cheesecloth with the Black Gesso, then when dry glued it under and to the right of the House, on top of this I added some of the D/A Tombstones simply coloured with the Gesso, these I adhered on flat to continue a layered theme,

I added a Spider web#2 on the left which I painted with black Gesso then went over the top here and there with Finnabair wax in Brushed Iron, the spider again was painted first with Black Gesso then I went over with Finnabair Sparks Acrylic paint in Raven Black, this gives a slight sheen look to it,


I painted some of the Dead Trees#2 using the Black Gesso and again added some of the wax here and there over the top, I adhered on flat and the other raised so it could go on the outer section of the clock, I then used a stars and moons mould by Finnabair with some Air Dry Clay,


Again to give the clock a little interest I used one of the Scaredy Cats just painted with the Black Gesso,

As you may have noticed I added some fishing wire before I stuck the House down onto which I added a creepy crawly Spider


This again is painted with the Sparks Paint,


Products used from The Mad Scrapper
Dusty Attic:

Finnabair:

Janine has other Halloween themed products in store too, or if your not into Halloween check out all the other fantastic products she sells,

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: