https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 4 September 2020

Haunted House Club

Hi Guys, I'm so in the mood for creating Halloween projects, my granddaughter loves it so I make things for her,
this is my latest using some of the awesome dies by Becca Feeken Amazing grace dies by Spellbinders,


I love creating things like this!!! lol


This section of the building is made with the fabulous Charming Cottage Box Die, it comes with some die cuts for Christmas to make a Christmas box but I love how it can be used for other projects too, I also used some of the dies from the Spooky Cottage die set, the window, and the tree,
I added a Tim Holtz skull and a plastic spider and used a web die from my stash, the mini bricks are by Dusty Attic,


I added another of the Spooky set dies for the top of the roof, I made the roof tiles out of black card stock using a Cuttlebug embossing folder I've had for years, lol
The door die cut came from the Spooky Cottage die set as well,


I have a Dutch Doobadoo milk carton stencil in my stash again I've had it years which I used for the middle building, again I used the Spooky Cottage dies by Becca for the roof, windows, door and using the wrought Iron fence die as a balustrade in front of the windows,


I added more tiles on the roof sections and added a die cut bat from the same Spooky Cottage die set,


The base for this section is made using the fantastic Grand Christmas Lattice Arch die, but this time I used it by cutting four of the fronts, then I die cut the 3D Vignette mini albums die to create the edges for joining the fronts together, where you valley fold I cut these lines then mountain folded the middle line, these fit perfectly on the sides to fix them together,

My granddaughter loves the Floss, so I found these flossing skeletons on my Silhouette cameo studio and cut them out, then added them and the tombstone and the bats all with the Silhouette, another plastic spider crawled on too, I added vellum behind the arch for them to fix on,


This is what it looks like at night!!! 


I added a battery tea light inside the box so it gives a eerie glow,


Then inside!!


The mummies are at play, these are made with the Spooky Cottage die set,  such fun!!! lol

Well, I shall be back soon!!
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

love it Sis xxx