https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 23 September 2018

Exploding Winter Themed Box

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you an exploding box I made using the fabulous Lady E Poinsettia die flowers I showed you a couple of days ago,


As you can see I used the one I heat set and coloured all the petals with the Versa Colour ink pad, I then used the Poinsettia middle that came with the die set too, In the middle I fixed a pearl embellishment from 14 Craft Bar, Underneath the flower I used another of Emilia's new dies Leaves 004, these I cut out of Kraft Card stock, simply cutting down along the leaf stem so I could use them in the places I wanted, they look fab with the stem left whole too, I love that you can a die more then one way!!
Underneath that I also used another of Emilia's latest dies Tiny Leaves, these I kept whole and cut the die twice out of some Maja Design paper then edged the leaf edges here and there with a little distress ink and shaped an odd one with my fingers too,


I added some hints of glitter glue here and there too, I love making exploding boxes but forget how hard it is to photograph them, lol


Inside I made a smaller Poinsettia using the smallest die from the set and just using two layers of the 0.6 Foamiran in white, I only coloured the middle of the flower too, as you can see I used the same flower middle and used a similar pearl middle again from 14 Craft Bar, this time I only used the Leaves 004 die again in Kraft card, these dies cut like a dream even in the kraft card stock,
I used these to finish off my winter scene, hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Oh Liz this is wonderful what a perfect design it looks amazing I just love it Love and hugs Carole x