https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Live laugh Love

Hi guys, well were in February the month of Love, lol
So I thought I'd make a romantic styled card for today's post for
Swedish House Crafts,
As you know Suha has lots of gorgeous products in her online store as well as at fabulous prices!!


I made my card 5" by 7" for a change, I do so love to do something different every now and again, he he, 


The background paper is by Maja Design, I do so love their papers and this one is one of my favourites from the Sofiero collection, I distressed the edges of the paper another thing I love to do, these quality papers distress so well too,
I then added a little mixed media on top of the paper with a stencil from my stash and some grunge paste,

The central focus area is made up of some corrugated card stock roughly torn then I lightly added a hint of distress ink over the top, onto this I added the die cut hearts from a Doodled Heart die by Gummiapan, then I layered a Gummiapan Morpho butterfly stamp and a dotted feather stamp again by Gummiapan, these I stamped out with a versamark pad onto vellum then heat set some embossing powder over the top, 


To keep in with the theme I then used the same embossing powder onto some kraft card stock for the Live, Laugh, Love words stamp set which again is by Gummiapan,


Here you have a close up of the stenciled wording too,


I finished my card off with some flowers buds and two of the lovely Antique luxury corners available from Swedish House Crafts too,

Items used:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Liz another lovely card and I do love the butterfly and the feather is great.
Your design is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs sss

Marilyn said...

This is beautiful Liz and every time I look at it, I see something else. I love the design and style. Those hearts are wonderful and the feather is gorgeous... I like it all!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the hearts. I thought they were Tim Holtz die that I have!! Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Liz! You can never go wrong with pink, right!! Love those hearts, gotta get me that die! Your embossed elements are so gorgeous, a really pretty design!

I rarely do with a 5x7 either, too big to fit into any of my packaging! How big are your square cards when you make them? I can't believe you got snow, how fun! Probably all melted by now? We don't have much either, it seems like it's either too cold for snow or too warm.. WTF!! lol. hugs :)

Ally said...

ooooh what a wonderful creation. Love it!
I wish I lived in the same country as all these lovely shops. It's just so darn expensive to order from abroad :S
xx, Ally