https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 23 July 2017

Capture The Moment

My latest project to show you has used some of the latest gorgeous products and some of the older, though no less gorgeous products from Tracy's shop,
I had this pen holder in my stash forever, never quite knowing how to alter it and then inspiration bit me on the backside and so here it is, lol
I decided to leave the rest of the box plain to make the top the statement!!!


Now as per usual for me I've picked something a little hard to photograph!!! but hopefully you get the gist!! I will add some close ups for you too,


So first of all I added one of the gorgeous papers from the Studio 75 The peony Avenue 6" x 6" paper pad, simply distressing the edges which distress fabulously, I had to join the paper as my box was longer, but it didn't matter as I was adding layers on top so it didn't show,
My next said layer was the gorgeous Rebecca Lace, which just happened to fit perfectly width ways on the top!!!, then at the back I added the fabulous Capture the Moment script by Scrapiniec, so love their chip boards, I simply went around the edges with some vintage photo distress ink,
Next I used one of the adorable pen nibs from Tracy's store adding a feather from my stash to the length, then of course I hid most of it,


At the other end of my Pen holder I added this resin Dresser then made a floral display round it using some of the meadow spray flowers, Gypsophilia and a beautiful Wilma button in pink, as usual all links below,


In the middle section, after the Lace, I added some Sisal then layered a couple of handmade roses I made with some Ivory Foamiran and the Rosy Dot Heart die, using the 3 petal die for both, I then used some green Foamiran and hand cut the leaves etc, I then finished the whole thing off with a metal leaf towards the back and a pearl string wound around the arrangement,


I love to have  a play with Foamiran, so Addictive!!! lol
For the opener I simply added another gorgeous bit of bling the Button Gloria, 



And here's the full view again!!



Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW Liz, this is beautiful and what a fabulous idea too! Hope you have fun with Tegan.
Hugs
Gina xx