https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 1 May 2017

Sharing my awesome news!!!

Hi guys, Ohhhhhhhh I'm so excited to be able to tell you today that I am now part of the
I will be showing you what I have made with the Crafteezee collections, which as you know are monthly collections from Tracy, they contain secret products till you open the package which is a fab, a bit like Christmas!! but once a month, lol
Anyway enough of my babble, of course it's the first of the month so it's time for our challenge which this time is,

Add lace

I made this for my mums 87th Birthday which was yesterday!!

I used some of the products from the "Elegant Ladies" collection which has sold out, but the next one May - Life is a Journey is due soon and is available to order here,
The gorgeous papers are from the Sofiera collection by Maja Design 6" x 6" pad and I distressed the edges and machine stitched them, Tracy sells these in her shop but they are out of stock at the moment, however if you drop her an e-mail she will see what she can do,

I also added the beautiful Rhinestone Butterfly embellishment which was in  the collection too, here and there I added a hint of a die cut made with the  Fantasy Magic Lace die,

I made a feature out of one of the papers by cutting out one of the images, ( my mum loves pink and roses) cut two more pieces of the same size out of  some of the papers, then layered them up slightly off center and tied them together with some waxed cord in white, I will link to the other products used you can buy from Tracy's shop below,
At the base of the card I added some of the gorgeous Louisa Lace which again was in the collection, plus the adorable flowers, I simply added some Dutch Doobadoo structure paste to these, the trailing leaves die by Rosy owl and a pen nib all from Tracy's shop,

I also added a feather from my stash to finish off my card,

 Here's the full view again, which also show's the adorable pearl hearts which were part of the collection too,

Inside I used some more of the paper, distressed and machine stitched them, then wrote a verse for her:

Today you're eighty seven
A very big event,
But what a lot of puff ....
....You'll need
To blow those candles out!!

Challenges
Fussy and Fancy Fridays - anything goes

She likes it when I make up verses for her and they are much more personal aren't they!! lol 
Happy Crafting!!




12 comments:

Donna said...

It's a beautiful card Liz.
Congratulations on your new venture.
Hugs, Donna x

Unknown said...

Morning Liz what a beautiful card and I love the colours you have used and your embellishments are all wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Janette said...

Gorgeous Liz, love the soft colours..
Happy May Day.x

Janette said...

So sorry Liz I meant to wish you well at Noor, well done..x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful card Liz! And big congratulations! I agree with you totally, those Collections are a JOY to work with, and yes it is a bit like Christmas. Judy x

Guida Machado said...

Very beautiful card, dear Liz. Happy birthday to your mother.
Congrats to your new adventure with Tracy, at Noor. I look forward to your beautiful creations, as usual.
Hugs,
Guida

Ann said...

Many congrats Sis- as I said yesterday your card is gorgeous -see you Wed
Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Wow that's brilliant news well done Liz! And a really stunning card!
Lucy x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Liz, pink is my favourite colour! Love the stitching and all the gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beth Brovold said...

Congratulations Liz!!! SO VERY DESERVED!! Stunning as always my friend! Enjoy your week!
Take care,
Beth

Marlies said...

Congratulations with your new DT "job". Your card is gorgeous, beautiful designed and embellished. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

Pamellia said...

HUGE congratulation Liz!! What a wonderful design team gig and you will be such an asset to their team! Your card is breathtaking! Can't go wrong with pink I say, and your papers are such a wonderful shade of it. Love the rose panel in the middle and your embellies are so amazing!! Another stunning design my friend!! sending hugs :)