https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 14 June 2016

On your Anniversary

Hi guys, I'm back today for Love to craft and create with another Anniversary card, this time for my Sister and Brother-in-law, I have lots of Anniversary cards to make around this time of year, lol

They have been married 46 years on Sunday last, so I know she has seen this now, lol
 The theme is Sapphire for that year so I based my card on blue,
I love these Lemoncraft forget me not papers - 04 and 05, these also come in pads of 6"x 6" or 12" x 12"  I used some of the 12" x 12"for the base of my card and also for the  Handmade flowers,

I layered up my top layer off the base with some 3D pads which Monika has in her shop and fixed the flowers together with the fabulous Magic glue, I so love this stuff!!!
I used a spellbinders card creator for the shape,
I also used magic glue  to adhere the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard border, see this is really  fabulous glue!! 
 I coloured  the chipboard lightly with some vintage photo distress ink before adhering to my card,

Do check out what Monika has in her fabulous online store, 
Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Liz, this is incredibly beautiful!! I love those flowers!! Your sis and bil will love it!! hugs :)

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Beautiful, so pretty, I just love it and those papers are a delight, I bought some recently and am so pleased, don't want to use them like, but, well, you know...xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is just stunning Liz! the papers and design are totally gorgeous. I bet this card will be treasured.
Hugs
Gina xx

coops said...

So stunning Liz.Really beautiful design and colours and I love all your pretty details :D

Nic.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super Stunning Creation Liz
Gorgeous xx

Carol S. said...

Love the gorgeous papers and a beautiful design. Fabulous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card Liz!