https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Halloween at Sweet Lilac

Hi guys, I'm here today hopefully as this is on scheduled post,
the challenge today is of course for Sweet Lilac and is
HALLOWEEN
so get out your flowers and join us in the fun!!!


I loved making this project but it's hard to photograph lol,
I made the coffin from a template off the internet and decided I wanted to offset the lid so I could add some cheesecloth for mock cobwebs and some real looking spiders I bought last year from Hobby Craft, they scare me to death if left around!!!
I've used a Saturated Canary witches digi which has three witches togther but I only used the middle one and coloured her with my copics then fussy cut her out, she stands where she is by adding a piece of acetate behind her, the beautiful roses in front of her are from Sweet Lilac,
The fence and gate are made with a Memory Box die and again layered onto acetate, it doesn't show as  much in real life,

The toadstools and pumpkins came from Hobby Craft a couple of years ago and I had them in my stash, the paper art skeleton, spider, cat and ghost are from Dutch Doobadoo, 472.950.001
on the coffin lid I've used some more of the fabulous Sweet lilac flowers, and a pumpkin charm from stash,

I hope you will join us in the fun!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Carol S. said...

WOW! This is amazing. Bet it was fun to make and all the detail is incredible. Lost for words really! Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

oh wow this is amazing liz.i love your coffin and spooky details and your image and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Halloween creation Liz, lovely cute looking witch with great colours! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Gina's Cards said...

I love your amazing creations Liz! They are so well thought out and designed. Love the gorgeous SC image too.
Hugs
Gina x

Dortesjs said...

whooo this is scary amazing gorgeous and so very well done. what a wonderful creation you did on this

Shelley said...

Hey Liz... can you help me out on how to isolate the images that come with the WitchKeys? Is it somethin' pretty easy for this tech-challenged girl?