https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hi guys, back today with a card I created for Bunny Zoe's using the gorgeous Magnolia stamp which is called Magnolia Tilda, she is one of my faves!!!!
I have coloured her with my distress re-inkers and added a hint of stickles on the hem of her dress,
I added hints well quite a few hints of gesso for a grunged look which I thought went well with the fabulous papers from the MME Heirloom paper pad, so love this pad,
The sentiment by Whimsy is added onto a spellbinders Ribbon die,
Closer view of Tilda and the gorgeous flowers which are also available from Nikki, behind the flower display is a Doo Hickey swirl from the leaf and swirl die set and I added a Kaisercraft sparklet in Fern
Nikki has a fantastic sale on at the moment so get grab yourself a bargain or two, I have lol!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Liz, I like the sweet Tilda image the shape and the colours.
Kevin xx

Cards en Box bij Lady M said...

jij hebt twee hele mooie kaarten gemaakt met deze leuke mal groetjes maartje

Mandy said...

Hey hunny :)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Liz, so pretty and beautifully coloured as always.
I have 7 whole days off after Friday & will have a catch up :)
big hugs xxxxx

Jokecreatief said...

A very nice card. It's so a cute stamp. I like the colors.

Beth Brovold said...

Liz this is STUNNING!!! The softness of the card and then the UMPH of the flowers and your BEAUTIFULLY coloured Tilda...perfect!!! Take Care, Beth

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful Liz! I love this Tilda! The colour of the flowers are striking and really brings the card to life!
Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely shaped card, looks really sweet Liz! hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner