https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 24 January 2013

MCH DT Card

Hi everyone, I'm here today to show you a card I've made using another Saturated Canary stamp Teresa has got in at My Crafty Heart called Cherry Blossom, she's gorgeous and i so love oriental so it's right up my street lol,
Again I've used my copics, but a couple of my colours were running out which I didn't know when I started! grr,
I've used the gorgeous paper pad Serenity by Bo Bunny which has all these fab colours and design in which are perfect for this stamp,
the text stamp is a stamp I've had in my stash years, as is the picture scene on the right hand side, see I told you I liked this type of thing lol,


Recipe
Saturated Canary ~ Blossom stamp @ MCH
Bo- Bunny /Serenity paper pad @ MCH
Prima Serenade Flowers /Blue @MCH
Memory box die - Party Lanterns @ MCH
Butterflies, skeleton leaf/feather/pearls/ fan- stash
Star dust stickles @ MCH

Edited to add Teresa has a fab sale on atthe moment too, go grab yourself a bargain
click here for details

will check for any challenges later,
thanks for looking, happy crafting guys,
Hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the bunting and super colouring on the image which is wonderful and the little scene added is so perfect, just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Liz, this is utterly gorgeous, Wow, you really know how to put together a card like this, I love all the elements you have - and of course, the wonderful Cherry Blossom, who looks fab in those colours, love how you coloured her hun. Have a lovely day, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Brigitte said...

So perfect!!!!! Love all your oriental elements: the little scene, the fan, sentiment and gorgeous image! Hugs, Brigitte

Janette said...

Morning liz, oh this is gorgeous I just love the whole thing, everything is perfect together, I never knew you liked this style of card..lol...xx

Sara said...

Gorgeous card, I too love oriental and this is such a lovely image, The little lantern bunting is a fab touch as is the mini picture, really lovely, hugs Sara xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Stunning card, love the oriental theme. X

Ann-Marie said...

What a gorgeous card, love the oriental look and beautiful colouring. I love oriential too just never seem to be able to recreate it myself but I think you've nailed it! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning liz.i love your oriental details and really gorgeous image and colours :D

xxx coops xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Liz! what a fab image and your colouring is beautiful. I love the gorgeous papers and embellies.. they are all so perfect with this image… it really does have a wonderful Oriental feel to it! :-)
Hope you are keeping warm and snug!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Kleine85 said...

Heeey Liz,

what a wonderful project, so different but so awesome!!!

Have a lovely weekend,

many hugs
Tanja

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card Liz, the oriental feel of it is remarkable, it all adds up! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunning card! And I agree with you about the markers, it drives me crazy when they just suddenly run out, there should be an early warning system in them LOL!