https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 17 February 2011

A Celebration

Hi peeps,
Thought I'd show yo a card I've been commissioned for,
The lady wanted a larger card then the square ones and wanted it for her mum and dad's Golden Wedding,
I didn't want it to be too much Gold though so let me know what you think, 
oh err should I have said that lol,









 The glasses are of course a Magnolia stamp which I've stamped once then masked and printed another, the images I have coloured with Distress inks, then added Glamour dust for the sparkly pop!
Flowers are a mixture from all over and I thought the Tim Holtz film strip looked good for the memories involved, to highlight the Golden Anniversary the  leaves, bubbles at the top of the champagne glasses and the trims are gold,
Challenges
2 sisters ~ Hearts
Crazy4 ~ Hearts
Let's ink it up ~ Romance
Cupcake ~ I love you ~ Hearts 
Oldie but a goodie ~ Add a Heart
Paper take weekly ~ Putting on the glitz
The background paper is all sparkly too but I don't think my camera has picked it up again, as it really sparkles as do my flowers and glasses, GGRRR
The inside has a lovely verse which I have added a Martha Stewart hearts border down but I've forgotten to take a picture duh!

Well peeps, hope your having fun,
see you later 
Hugs Liz xx

20 comments:

Miria said...

What a gorgeous card, Liz! Perfect masking! Hugs, Miria

Chrissy said...

GORGEOUS, really lovely work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Deirdre said...

Oh Liz, this is STUNNING... adore it. Bet the recipients did too.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Really beautiful card. Love the image and the details on the card. I'm sure it will be very well received. Donna

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Liz.
luv
debby

chrissy xx said...

It pops my cork!!! Fabulous colours. The flowers? WoW!! The ribbon spot on with the glass bows. They will LOVE it .
Chrissyxx

Kendra said...

Love all the angles on this card, and what beautiful flowers! I'm sure your "customer" will love it too! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Liz gorgeous colours and love the flower arrangement,
Chris x

Donna said...

A really beautiful creation...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Mel said...

Aww
This is just gorjuss! The image is lovely, the glasses just pop right out! Love the flowers too!!
Thanks for joining in the fun with Crafty Cardmakers !!
Hugs Melly

Ps I've got Candy!!!

Claire said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and its so elegant too. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation for our "I {heart} you" challenge! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly :)

Mary J said...

A wonderful card Liz - love it! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Flutterby Trina said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, good luck

xxx

Francesca said...

A wonderful card

Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs
Francesca

Fleur said...

Such a lovely card, It will be greaty received
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Annie said...

a beautiful card for your parents Golden Wedding! thanks for joining us at an oldie but a goodie. hugs, annie x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, awesome card! I love your colours!
Thanks for joining us at LIIU this month and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Unknown said...

oh this is gorjuss, well done

Thank for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers xx

hugs
Judie xx