https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Country Tilda in her Country Garden

Hi guys, it's my turn today for some more inspiration for 
Swedish House Crafts,
I love the Country Collection by Magnolia, so I have masked the swing Branch, Happy Swing and Country Tilda together, then I also added the cute Little Westie, this comes with a flower stamp too but this time I haven't used it,


So my image is coloured with my distress re-inkers, .....


.... then I cut out my scene with a Gummiapan die from the Old Papers set, 
I used the totally gorgeous papers by Maja Design to match in with the colours on my image, distressing the edges,


I used this fabulous twig with berry die on the front of my image, 


 then in between a couple of my layers I added the same  die which I simply cut up so I could add them on either side of another fabulous die which is a 4 petal flower die, this comes in 5 different sizes, one shown here and  another used here on the branch,


For another bit of added interest I cut out the doodled circle die in white card stock and again placed it between my layers,
To finish off my scene I added the adorable Westie stamp as mentioned above, we have a Westie so I couldn't  resist it!!! as well as being handy for all the  other Westie lovers out there too,


Full view again,

Products used;
Gummiapan - Old papers Die

Challenges
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes

Check out these and all the other gorgeous products over at Swedish House Crafts,
Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Melanie Smith said...

Hi Liz, Beautiful card here. I love the background die. Amazing work. Thank you for participating in Magnolia Licious' Challenge Blog. Good luck!

Candy said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love all of your dies. So happy to see Little Westie added too :o)

Thank you so very much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.

Hugs, Candy

Kerri said...

Great card thanks for joining us over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS..Dt Kerri!!

mlarisa said...

Very nice card - so gentle! I love this Tilda and the technique of masking is my favorite. Thanks for sharing ща Paradise of Magnolia. Hugs, mlarisa