https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Scary! I don't think so

Hi peeps, well we got the beautiful day didn't we, and was it exciting oh yes as not only did I do the washing but my kettle stopped working so I had to go and buy a new one, oh the excitement is just toooo much lol,
still I did get a bargain a £50 pound kettle for £24.99,

right enough of my waffle!
I've made another easel style cut out card, can't seem to get these out my head at the moment lol,
anyway here it is,
grab a brew first, I've a few shots lol,
I've used a few Magnolia images again, eight in all lol,
right hand side view with the Magnolia tree which was flippin hard to cut out , Tildas gorgeous dog and of course Scarecrow Tilda who isn't scary at all, but adorable, the straw was hard to cut out too lol,
the left hand side has another tree this is from the latest collection I think, I must check which collection and the name of the images, ( note to self) he he; mushrooms  and butterflies, all are coloured with my copics,
I've also used the Tag Doo hickey and added flowers from WOC, pearl stem from Hobby craft and Kars,
Here's a closer look of the background which I've used a Magnolia Doo Hickey fence die and stamped one of their flower stamps onto then again coloured with copics,
The other side, are you bored now? nearly there lol,
Close up of Scarecrow Tilda, 
challenges
TOMIC ~ pink, white and brown colour combo,
Mad for markers ~ brown hair
Totally Gorjuss ~ flower power
Paper sundaes ~ girly girl
stamp with fun ~ pearls and flowers
Stampavie and more ~ butterflies

right off to do the ironing, can I contain the excitment lol,
see you tomorrow with my Colour create and Paper play DT creations,
see you soon,
love and hugs Liz xx
ps I have candy!!!!!!

41 comments:

SARA CREA said...

wonderful effect 3D! Compliments!

you are very good!!!

hugs Sara!

chrissy xx said...

OMG! Stunning Liz. I LOve it.....everything is soooo pretty.
Chrissyxx

Crea Astrid said...

Wowww, what a beautiful card is this. Nice coloring. Lot of details.

Hugs Astrid.

Rosa Forino said...

davvero fantastica questa tua realizzazione bravissima ciao rosa.kreattiva

Sharon said...

There are no words to describe how beautiful this is... it's flippin' gorgeous!!!! Love it! Well done. Omg, I'd better get that fence, the more I see it, the harder it calls my name...hehe hugs Sharon

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. I absolutely love these cards. This one is so pretty in pink. Love the scarecrow Tilda and dog. Beautiful details, you have definitely put a lot of thought into this card. Gorgeous. Donna

Ink Art Designs said...

Stunning! this is the best easel card I have seen so far....your ideas are amazing.
Dot xxx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! Such beautiful details. Stunning!

Hugs Kim

Stampin'Piper said...

Fantastic card! Have to try one this on my own ...

Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC, hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja

Christine said...

Hi Liz defo lots of cutting out here..great mag scene pretty scarcrow..love it.

smiles Christine xx

Pamela Lash said...

Absolutely beautiful - what a card! I just became a fan and would love if you'd follow me too!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fantastic Liz everything on ur card is just stunning didnt get this Tilda, didnt think that I would use her but you have done a wonderful job.
Chris x

yvon said...

I just love all your details on your card. This one is no exception.
Hugs, Yvon

Kirsty said...

Hi wow another incredible scene. I envy your patience cutting these out. Worth every min I guess stunning inspiration !! Kitty :D

Elle said...

Stunning! I love all of the design elements that you used. Very creative.

merypoppins said...

Very, very, very beautiful card!!!

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Liz....love the image hun and your layout is truly gorgeous sweetie...!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

WOW! Really brilliant design hun!! I love your images and your card design!! :)

Linda said...

This is an amazing card! Love all the details and images you have used! Nice coloring to. Thx for playing with us at Stampavie and More challenges! Hugs, Linda.

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!!!
Not scary at all!!!!

HUGS SUSY

coops said...

oh my word.this is absoutely stunning liz.fantastic colours and details and i love the images and great design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! I love the accents and the details!
Bye, marion

BA said...

such a wonderful card my dear.
thanks for joining us at SAM
xxoo BA

Melissa said...

This is adorable. I love it.
Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Melissa

Bron said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous. I love the pinks and the style of the card is ace! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers we hope to see you again soon. Hugs from Bron :D

DeeDee said...

Wow.... what a stunning card. I love it! So beautiful creation!

Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

Hugs
♥DeeDee♥

craftymum said...

wonderful card Thank you for joining us this week at TG
hugs sarah x
p.s. we hope you play along next week too!

Jayne A said...

What a beautiful card. So complex.

Jayne
x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Liz, this card is simply stunning. Loads of gorgeous detail and all coloured to perfection. Just beautiful. Worth all that effort at cutting out, (I find that theraputic)!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Yani said...

Your card is adorable and so is your coloring! Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

Crystal said...

FABULOUS!! I love how you combined all the images & love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes :)

Cor* said...

OH LIZ this is AM-A-ZING!! I HAVE to have to HAVVE to get this scarecrow now. I have been tossing the idea around and now you have sold me on it! A spectacular creation girl! Yipee!!

Teresa said...

Liz you really do have some patience to cut all this out it's fabulous! xx

Susie Sugar said...

OMG Liz your work keeps on amazing me, you've changed your style a little I loveed it before and now I love it even more !! , do you know I am so glad I snapped you up on the TT DT its a real honour to have you as part of the team
Hugs Susie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Liz what outstanding creativity, this is breathtakingly beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nelly said...

Love this effect with perspective - very creative done and so tenderly looks!

Susan said...

Wow! This is totally amazing Liz. Thanks for joining in the Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Unknown said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining in our Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
Alicia xx

Ashlee McGregor said...

Hi Liz, your card is amazing, I love it, looks like you put heaps of work into this.. Your colouring is great! I have become a new follower, thanks for joining us over at mad for markers....hope to see u in the next challenge. Hugz Ashlee

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is amazing!
Adorable images, beautiful colors and so many lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Sammi said...

Wow! What a great scene!!

Thanks for joining in Mad for Markers Colouring brown hair challenge!! :D
Sorry for my delay in commenting!
Sammi
xxx