https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Christmas is coming,

I want to scream very loudly!!!
On Sunday we called BT yet again and was told by an Indian man in India that he would send out an engineer today, well he came and because my fault is intermittent and it's working fine this morning he's gone away again with out doing anything! 

Anyway deep breaths, onto my creation lol,
I'm entering this into
 Magnolia Down Under ~ Make your own Embellishments,
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes,
Sir Stampalot ~ Christmas Traditions,
I made this as a decoration for the table or some where and I know Tilda shouldn't really be looking and Santas not exactly in red,  but hey it is for Christmas and you should be able to get away with any thing then lol, only guess who didn't tell the kids that he he,
The window is made from one of  the winter scenes and the lamp post stamps, coloured and put behind acetate after being cut out of the main paper (Wallpaper) using a nestie to make a window effect then I've used A Doo Hickey die for a pelmet,
The bed is made from an old perscription box, covered in Magnolia paper the using a Martha Stewart Lattice punch I created two Headboards, then using a different paper and using some lace made a throw over for the bed and a pillow,
Behind Santa is a doily with a stool on to create a rug effect, the flowers are created with Marianne Dies using Magnolia paper too,
The images are coloured with Copics and I've added tags on the back of them so they stand up right,

For the window sill I've stamped the fir branch cut it out, raised it on 3d stickers added the hearts again on 3D foam to create a garland, well in theory anyway lol,
Finally it's tweaked her and there with some glitter, a pearl brad and L-EM puched leaves,
The tag can be removed as an extra too,



Phew I hope you like it because it took me ages, and I certainly made my own embellishments lol,
I've to monitor my computer yet again now for today and the lovely man from India will call again to see what's happening, I think my throat will be very sore lol,




41 comments:

Denise said...

oh my gosh how fantastic is this I can see it would of taken you a long time thankyou for sharing
Denise
MDUC

heidy said...

OMG this is stunning Liz!!!!
Really gorgeous
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Liz this must off took you ages to make it is a stunning piece of work chum just amazing so much to look at love,love it, this will be beautiful wherever you place it at Christmas Time chum simply gorgeous!!
Hugs
Sarah xx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz wow love this so much lots of work & thought gone into it def A**** ..silly question.. why dont you change tinternet service??

smiles Christine xx

Mummylade said...

wow, what a project! Stunning

brenda said...

I'm not convinced my last post went anywhere Liz.

So just in case I wanted to say that this is totally magical and it would delight any little one.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x
More Stampalot candy here

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

pinky said...

Wow this is so gorgeous and you can see there has been a lot of thought and effort put into it. A cherished Christmas decoration for years to come! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Camilla said...

OMG!! This artwork of yours is amazing!!! Love your fantastic scene:))
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Kylie said...

OMG! This card is fantastic Liz! I love the scene you have created and wow - so much detail and work to put it all together. You have really created something very special. Thanks so much for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie
PS - good luck with the phone... eeek!!

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWW Liz this is absolutely amazing, fantastic, brilliant and I love it to bits, you clever lady, awesome work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janiel/ janny said...

OMG Liz this is adorable dear!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the details!! What a fun card!!
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
hugs, Janiel

debby4000 said...

Gosh what amazing work, its stunning.
luv
Debby

Deirdre said...

ADORE what you created... I can hear you screaming! LOL!!!

Hate when something technical isn't going right.... hope it resolves itself quickly for you. Hugs, Dee

Jane said...

OMG Wow!!! This is fabulous, what a brilliant idea and so beautifully made! Naughty Tilda for looking though LOL! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

CraftyC said...

Wow Li, its gorgeous. I love how the bed turned out. Very imaginative!
Clairex

Sarah said...

What a fantastic creation - shall I put my order in?? Hope your internet gets sorted out soon - I've just spent 1 1/2 hours trying to sort mine out - I think the weather isn't helping! got to blame something!!
Take care,
Sarah.x

Elaine said...

This is awesome Liz! It must've taken you forever to make, good job it wasn't me making it, it would probably take me til Christmas next year!
It's a beautiful eyecatcher, and so much detail - totally fab!
Still having problems I see! I hope BT manage to resolve this soon, I imagine you are being driven quite mad!

Take care
Love Elaine xx

Joanne said...

WOW LIZ!!!! What a labor of love this one is! It is fantastic, so many beautiful details and it is laid out so nicely! It just flows and tells a perfect story! AWESOME job!!! Hugs, J:)

Debbie Pamment said...

OH WOW - What an AWESOME idea and sooooo beautifully created too - LOVE Tilda's bed - and I LOVE Santa in blue too - FABULOUS!!!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Kruemel said...

Oh wow - this is amazing! That scene is wonderful and looking at it is like it is telling a story.

Thanks for joining the challenge at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Debbie Dolphin said...

OH WOW Gorgeously jaw dropping
love debbie xxx

denny said...

oh liz i love this how clever hun love that bed and all the pop up emblies aw its gorjusssssssssssss ty for coment on my blog hun ok ive become a follower if thats ok lolxxxxxxxxx i cud do with a brew he he he xxxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh wow! I'm lost for words - this is stunning!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

chris said...

WOW WEE!!!!
how gorgeous is this its a real cracker! I am in love with it, its amazing I could go on and on.
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,
Sorry its took so long to leave a comment but I wanted to take the time to soak up ever little detail here...
OMG Woman, aren't you a clever so and so...This is some work of art mate, a real show stopper....
It must have taken you forever to make....and please say yes it did cuz I wouldn't have known where to start...lol

All your work is totally amazing, I love how you made the bed with a pill box, my Mom will be getting some agro from me now to save all her's...lol
The window is gorgeous, a right proper scene, it looks so beautiful as does your whole project.....
I am mesmerised...sorry if I spelt that wrong...

Wonderful job again hun!!!
Thanks for sharing
xxxx
Vicky

Stampin'Piper said...

Lovely card, you've put a lot of work in it!

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs Tanja

linziloo said...

OMG!! this is totally AWESOME!!

Carol said...

WOWZER Liz!!!! This is absolutely stunning! I'm so in awe of your gorgeous work, it's just brilliant! Have just become a follower. Lotsa luv xxxx

Ελευθερία said...

it's an amazing card!!!! i think i am in a real room!!!!

Sandie said...

Wow!! That is just fantastic Liz!!! Amazing work, love it :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Miria said...

Hi, hun.This 3d card is absolutely stunning! You won at Magnolia down under ! Good night. Miria

Julie M said...

Sorry you're still having internet woes, Liz. But I'm just popping by to say congrats on your win on Magnolia DU - a well-deserved win - this is such a fab project, and the amount of work in it, must have taken days. Well done, hun!!

Julie x

Lori Aragon said...

My mouth is hanging open... WOW WOW WOW!!! You are amazing Liz!! This is just AMAZING!!!!!!!

No matter how long between visits, you're always in my heart ♥

Lots of love ~
Lori

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

how wonderful, a tilda Christmas bedroom, what a magical and super crafted creation. janex

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

WOW this is STUNNING, AMAZING, WONDERFUL.... It looks fantastic Liz! Congratulations on you win at Magnolia DownUnder too! Hope to see that Blinkie flashing soon :)

Sharon x

Unknown said...

Liz have Candy on my blog chum, pop across when you get a chance chum Hugs
Sarah xx

Sally H said...

Oh wow! A gorgeous Christmas creation! Thanks for Sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

Brenda said...

One of the most amazing paper creations I have seen!

Christina C. said...

This is a masterpiece....what a labor of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breathtakingly gorgeous!