https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 17 May 2010

What a Day lol,

Hi Peeps, do you know the sun is actually shining here yipee, oh I’d better not yell to loud it might get scared and disappear again lol, well what a morning i’ve had, I’m on hols for a week next week and so I wanted to shorten some cropped pants, yes cropped pants they were just not cropped enough, so I goes and gets my ancient sewing box and there was not a tape measure to be had so guess who has used a metal craft  ruler instead yep me!!! then all my pins had rusted .. not easy to get through fabric when their rusty I can tell you… so any way finally after a lot of coursing and my dog taking cover (only Joking) I did my pants, so guess who’s probably got one pant leg longer than the other lol,

Any way enough of my babbling, on to my card which is for my hubby’s Birthday which is when were away on hols next week so I’ve had to do it before I needed to pack and when he couldn’t walk into the craft room, of course I was trying to make this when I was thinking of doing my (crops) pants that is, and the housework, good job we can multitask he he,   I am entering my card into 9 challenges, gosh I should sew some more I’m usually looking all over for challenges that fit my cards lol,

Stampin for the weekend~ A card for a male,…Our Creative Corner~Masculine Birthday,…  One stop Craft Challenge~ Summer Breeze,…Stamp, Scrap & DoodleSaturdays~ Masculine, … Sketch Saturday~ This fab Sketch,…Dare U Digi Stamp~Anything goes,…Cards For Men~ Great Oudoors, Whoopsi Daisy Challenge~As you like it,The Crafty Calendar Challenge~Great Outdoors,

I know your thinking gosh where is this card but first I want to tell you I’ve used another fantastic image from Di’s Digi’s called Gone Fishing I love her images and I am so lucky to be on her DT, and it is perfect for Jim as he’s fishing mad and won a match last week, beating our son who was on a better peg, lol needless to say there was a lot of joking  going on he he,

P1010932

Papers~Papermania~ Hampstead Collection, Copics, Nesties, Magic Mesh, Button Elements~ had for years, Textured Card,

Actually he’s probably seen these buttons before I have been known to recycle them lol, well he throws his fish back in and catches them another time !!!!!!

I don’t know if I will be back on this week as I will need to pack etc and try to make the house look ok before we go, however our son is still here so it will look like a bomb site any way lol,

P1010935

I’ve used a new surround on this image what do you think?

It’s also my Pearl Wedding next week, just think 30 years of fishing lol, hope your all ok and having a good day, wish us luck for the weather as we are on hols in Britain,(enough said) lol, might see you soon or after next week if not, hugs Liz xx

22 comments:

cheryl said...

hi ya wonky legs hehe sorry hun had to get that in if it had been me they would have been big enuf for my dogs ha ha,
Oh you make me laugh hun this old biddy is in that much pain,I could cry but thanks for making me smile again,
Your card is just brilliant and your hubbie will just adore it hun so much detail your colruing its just perfection DP's shall I go on,no you get a big head,take care my sweet friend,and don't you dare forget to email me before you go off on your holdiays,love hugs the old biddy hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Di said...

This is just awesome Liz, i too am so lucky to have you on my DT! you have showcased him brilliantly! love the colouring and your embellisments.
FABULOUS! Thankyou!
Hugs Di xxxx

Annette said...

What a fantastic creation! Awesome colouring & I love the texture & embellishments!

Donnas Den said...

This card is great Liz. Thanks for joining us over on Cards for Men and goo luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lia this is fabulous I love your beautiful colouring and design I have just bought this image from Di it looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

pinky said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

Patricia St Martin said...

I just love your card. Really creative. He is so cute. Wonderful job.... Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

Rach said...

what a fab card LIz, so sweet and beautifully coloured.x

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz this is fantastic, such a hard type of card for me, Mens cards are not my strong point, so fair play and well done you....The papers look brill and I just love that little fella...
Might just have to steal this idea for my fisherman hubby, I have those embelys and have to confess recycling them too in the past...
If we don't speak before you go away, have a wonderful time
x
Vicky

ps I have candy, come see if you get the time

Lori said...

LOL (Cheryl) wonky legs!!! How did your pants turn out? Just wear one shoe with a high heel and you'll look great : ) ha ha ha ha

LOVE this card, Liz!!! Lots of great embellies on it too. Makes me wish that my hubby would fish lol!

I'm hoping to get in one of Di's images in this week... we'll see how things go.

How long will you be away? You're bringing your computer with you, right? Maybe some crafting supplies... how else will be stay in touch?

Lots of love and FUN to you!!!

xxx

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is stunning, love the image, the embellies and your colouring is amazing.
Keep on going with the cropped pants hun and you'll be giving Jim a treat in hot pants again lol.
Hope the weather is fabby for you
love n hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that hun...
It's going to be hard parting with them but it will give me a bit of pocket money for some more stash, so bitter sweet eh...
Thank you my lovely friend
x
Vicky

ps don't worry about the link, I had a game just trying to add the ebay thingy, but I thought if I could spread the word a bit it might make me a few more pennies and I could give something back for all the help in the mean time adding a candy

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Absolutely wonderful card! Everything about it is first rate - the image, the colors, the embellishments. Everything works together perfectly! Terrific job on the masculine birthday challenge! So happy you could have fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Chrissie said...

Terrific card! What a wonderful way to spend a summer's day!
Thanks for joining us on OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Jo said...

LOVE this card! fab colouring of the sweet image.
Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

gina g said...

Lovely card fab image and embellies. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Liz, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyx

Mummylade said...

stunning image and card. Thank you for joining the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Nancy said...

AWWW what a cute card, Liz:O) Love the adorable image, fab colouring! Cute embellishment, great design.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Michelle said...

A fabulous entry for DU2DS This week. Thanks for joining us.
x Michelle

Claire said...

Fabby card Liz, I love the bright colours and the embellies.

Joanne said...

Aloha Liz! WOW! I have been looking back at all the wonderful things you have done since I have been away from my blogging buddies. Your creations are super! LOVE THEM! I hope this finds you doing well and I send good wishes your way for continued happiness. I'm still not back to my cards, but just wanted to stop by and let you know you are in my thoughts. J:)