https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 14 May 2010

Dream

Hi peeps, it’s still cold and wet here so I’m using it as a good excuse to craft again, not that we crafters need an excuse do we lol, I have made a card using one of Di’s gorgeous Digi’s again, as you know I am one of her DT and It’s so hard to choose which one I’m going to play with lol, any way I chose this one this time as it reminds me of my daughter at that age when she just loved her puppy and always had a smile on her face when she was near, she still does light up when her puppy’s near come to think of it though it’s not the same one lol,

I’m entering this card into the following challenges,   Copic Colour~ Goo, BG, BV02,… Sweet Sketch Wednesday~ sketch,…  Dare U Digi Stamp~ Anything goes… Crafty Angels~One for the Girls,

P1010919

I have used a inkssentials pen on my image, which I have seen on others but I’m not sure it works for me what do you think? the edge of the circle is glittered with stardust stickles layered on top of a doily sent by my lovely friend Mandy,thanks hun, the pearls are Basic Grey, Adage ticket is Tim Holtz,and the gold thread/ribbon is a pain to tie and I’ve had it for ages,

P1010917

I hope you all enjoy your day and have a lovely weekend, hugs Liz xx

17 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stuning so love that image and that dolie you have used its just so effective were is my email missus hehe stay safe hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Dazie said...

This is so sweet! I love the doily (is that how you spell it lol)

I loved the image on your previous post so much I bought the CC stamp of the little fairy sitting down! Its a joy to stamp and colour!

Dazie
x

Lisa T said...

I love it! There's so many great things about this card - the soft colors, the lace doily, the pretty flower, the adorable image, etc! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

mulberry station said...

Wow, this is so darling. Love the added glitter around the edge of the circle and your image is beautiful. Love your soft colors too!
Nancy SSW-DT

Christine said...

Hiya teamie..LOL.. love this card..gorgeous image (they ALL are) so hard to chose..fab colour combo Liz..think the white pen hilites her cheeks looks fine honest great creation.

Hugs Christine xx

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous, love the colours you've used and the image is so cute. You lucky girl getting to play with these images, as you know I'm not usually a digi lover but Di's digi's are gorgeous
love n hugs Mandy xx

Jane Wetzel said...

this is the perfect image- and colored so sweet! thanks for joining us at CCC!

Di said...

Hi Liz
Oh this is just sooo cute! love the colours you have used, and the doily also the white highlight pen looks fab! i am adding it to my site now!!
Hugs Di xxxx

Do What You Love said...

What a lovely and relaxing image - the doily is delightful - a wonderful card, indeed! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
Sorry I haven't been intouch for a while, busy, busy, busy. I have had to put my house stuff on hold this week as I wanted to help a friend in need....I know she would have done the same for me...

Love the card, the doily is gorgeous, I haven't come across any small enough for cards myself, though I do have a punch that can make them but you know how it is...
Also I have some of the Magnolia papers I am too scared to cut up as they are way too pretty...how daft am I.


Beautiful card Liz, love the sentiment and all the elements....Gorgeous as ever
x
Vicky

JR Creations said...

Great card! Lovely image and brilliantly coloured. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such an adorable image! The doily looks so perfect with your card! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling Card! Love the soft colors! What a sweet image! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Arlana and Judi
SSW DT

Stacy said...

I think the image looks great! It is very sweet, and I love the doily. Thanks for joining us at SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

Love this image! Beautiful colors and I really like the dream ticket!

Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOOO cute! I love your soft colors with the adorable little iamge. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at SSW!!

Karen said...

Wow, what a great card and I do so love this image which is just perfect coloured in these colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
Karen x