https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 22 February 2018

What to wear

Hi guys, it's my turn to show you one of the latest February releases called 
What To Wear,   (We've all been there right)  Lol!!!
by Wendy at All Dressed Up

I decided it would be fab to use on a gift bag for a little present for a special day,


I coloured the image with my copics, simply adding a little glitter here and there then two small self adhesive pearls for the handles on the drawer fronts,


The papers are by Maja design which I have distressed on the edges and I finished my bag off with embellishments from my stash which fit in with the theme,
Do check this and all the other gorgeous releases too,

Sadly I have decided to step down from my DT role for All Dressed Up
As I feel it's time for a change, but I wish to thank Wendy for all the totally gorgeous images she has let me play/work with, I have loved them all,

There is a DT call going on at the minute so if your interested check it out, they are a lovely team to be part of, xx
Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love ADU images and your card is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.

Janette said...

Hi Liz, just had to nip on and say how much I love this, looks gorgeous... hope your keeping well.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful creation xx

Carole Pollard said...

this is a great way to use this fab stamp love your gift bag Love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

Great bag x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous design Liz!! Love this image, it's so fashionable and chic! Love the touches of glitter and the pearl handles on the dresser! Hope all is going well with you? Let's catch up soon my friend :)

Bernadet said...

It's a fab gift bag Liz!
So sorry to hear you're leaving All Dressed Up!
But I understand. Sometimes it's time for other things in your life.