https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Love is in the Air

Hi guys, I've made another card using the gorgeous papers by Maja Design from the Sofiero collection, these papers are one of my absolute favourites, they are available on sale as single sheets too


I love the muted images and soft colours and patterns,
As you can see I also used two of the tags from the Ephemera sheet, these are so gorgeous and simple to use, I simply cut round them, edged them with a little distress ink then added an eyelet on the top
then threaded some twine through,


I layered these on the top of the doodled circle die by Gummiapan, these dies cut fabulously and have some awesome design and are a really good price, do check them out,
I wanted a little interest at the bottom of the tags, so I cut a envelope out of some vellum and stamped a rose head from a reprint stamp Suha has in store and is on sale too, I stamped it out with a versamark pad then used embossing powder over which I heat set with my heat tool, then at the other side I used the adorably cute typewriter die by Magnolia which comes with the lovely love insert too, this slips into the die, (how cute!!!)


I finished my card off with some of the rose buds to  follow the theme, Suha has some gorgeous flowers in stock, check those out too!! but don't buy them all I need some, Lol

Products used:

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is so gorgeous Liz! I just love the soft pinks, I think I agree that this collection is definitely a stunning one! I love that little vellum element with the white rose, how lovely!! Beautiful design!

Yesterday I spent some time sweeping the water off the patio. All the rain and the warm temperatures have melted all of the snow. This warm weather makes me begin to think about spring, but it's just a tease. We still have 2-3 months left before it's warm enough to even consider setting up the patio, so I wish winter would just be winter until then. lol. Hope you have a wonderful week, sending hugs :)

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty Liz I also just love these papers they are special Love and hugs Carole x