https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 10 December 2017

I'ts Beginning to look alot like Christmas

Hi guys, over at 
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia when have a new challenge starting which this time is 
Anything goes,

I've made a Christmas scene using some 3D houses, Snowman stamp from the Fall collection and an older Santa by Magnolia then some of the dies from Vol 17,


Hubby cut me a thick piece of hardboard for the base, then I glued together the 3D houses, painted them with white Gesso  and fixed them onto the base,


I used a ladder die from the Magnolia vol 17 club from Swedish House Crafts out of Kraft card stock for the bricks on the houses,
along with some structure paste for the snow effect,
I then added some chipboard brick pieces as the path effect in front of the houses adding some more structure paste and some Art Stones by Prima,

I die cut a baby deer and placed it next to a Snowman stamp from the latest  Fall collection by Magnolia, which I coloured with my distress inks and fussy cut it out, I then made a carrot for his hand out of card stock and a little leaf embellishment from 14 Craft Bar,
I finished the front of here off with another die from the Vol 17 kit,

The middle house was given similar treatment but I added a ladder die from Vol 17 ( this is where the brick detail came from for the houses)


To the taller house I added the same brick effect, structure paste and a charm on the eaves,
in the front of this some more Art stones were added, I made a 3D Christmas tree out of cardstock and added structure paste on the edges as settled snow,



And of course we have to have Santa, he again is coloured with my distress inks then fussy cut out and I sat him onto a cinnamon stick from my stash,
I then made some handmade flowers out of Foamiran from 14 Craft Bar for the other side,


I then finished off the roofs with some cheesecloth and more of my various hand made Foamiran flowers and berries
I then added a couple more Deer dies, and at the back I used a couple of  Christmas Trees with a Gummiapan stamp and die again from Swedish House Crafts,



Now you may have noticed the wire around the tree, well I added some miniature lights to the tree and the back of the houses so it lights up at night,




Closer view of the night time scene,


Well I hope you like my Christmas scene, and  I hope you join us in the fun too over at

Challenges
All About Magnolia - Christmas Time
Magnolia-licious - Anything goes option of Winter
Midweek Magnolia - Anything Goes
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything goes
Simply Magnolia - Winter
Craft Heaven - WinterWonderland

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx,

8 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

WOW Liz, you have outdone yourself with this stunning scene! I love everything about it!
Hugs
Gina xx

Beth Brovold said...

WOW WOW WOW Liz!! What a FABULOUS Christmas scene you've created...your brain must never sleep!! I'm in AWE here...so many details to take in! Simply amazing!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Hi again Liz!! I have the pleasure of paying another visit and sneaking another peek at this GORGEOUS artwork...thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Monica C. said...

This is so gorgeous! I love all the added details. What a great project.

Monica C. said...

This is so gorgeous! I love all the added details. What a great project.

Sharon said...

This is stunning. You have designed a fabulous scene which is beautifully embellished
Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
Hugs Sharon x

Rosette's Cards said...

Wow Liz such a creative and beautiful project to share :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us at magnolia-licious Challenge. I hope you will come back Tuesday for another challenge, and a little surprise I have for our supporters ;)

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Simply gorgeous ♥ ♥ ♥ Every detail is so special.
Thanks for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia
xx Elin