https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Happy Birthday to you

Hi guys, I'm busy looking after Tegan these next few weeks, but I couldn't resist having a play with one of the latest Tilda stamps from the Magnolia Yay it's your Birthday collection, which will be available soon from Swedish House Crafts
Suha has lots of gorgeous goodies including some fabulous dies, stamps, Maja Design and Pion  papers to name but a few in her online store, at fabulous prices too so go check them out!! lol
Anyway onto my latest card!!


So Tilda is coloured with some of my distress inks, then I cut her out with a cross stitched circles die, 


this is currently out of stock but if you would like one contact Suha to be put on a wishlist, these dies cut a dream as do the Gummiapan dies that I did the base design with, all links to the products below,
This set of dies is called Old paper and I love it!!!



*****These adorable heart dies along with some other brand new dies are going to be on Hochanda soon as Suha is doing a Debut show on the 3RD of August at 4pm, so one to watch for sure!!!****


I finished them off with a little twine from my stash,
The papers are from one of my favourites by Maja Design, the  Sofiera collection, swoon!!!


I then added one of the fabulous film strips by Magnolia underneath some flowers, the gorgeous white rose bud and leaf are available from Suha's online shop along with some other gorgeous ones too, the other flowers are from my stash,


The top of my card has a text from my stash used with one of the fabulous banner dies again by Gummiapan, these dies really do cut beautifully and are such a good price too,


Full view again showing the fabulous umbrella by Magnolia too,
Do check out the awesome goodies Suha has in store, some are Swedish designs so not seen much elsewhere in Britain, well worth a look,
I will of course be back with another DT card soon,

2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Liz, really love all the dies and papers, very pretty....x

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Liz! She is a real cutie and coloured so beautifully too! Love the design and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Gina xx