https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 28 May 2017

Time Is What You Make Of It

Hi guys, I'm here today with another card for my hubby, this time for his Birthday, which years ago when it was his Birthday 4 days after our wedding seemed a good idea!!!
not too sure when you've to wrap your head around two men's cards in the same week now though!! but thankfully this year the latest Crafteezee collection "Life Is A Journey" from Tracy came in real handy!!!
Now hubbies into fishing!!! so the fabulous LOTS Pion papers which came in the kit were perfect,
I added some fish stamps from my stash, fussy cut them out and using some small foam pads on one end of the fish only then glue on the other, then  fixed them onto the card to make them look 3D

Included in the kit was the fabulous lace, I think a hint of lace never hurts anyone including fella's, lol
the fabulous film strip, the adorable resin Camera and the awesome metal banner which says Time is what you make of it, well believe me, men can fish the hours away no danger!!! he he,

For a little added interest I added a Fantasy 8 Pointed Doily die behind the layered papers, adding a little touch of structure paste and then a wooden clock which came as part of the kit too,
(I then added a fishing thingy, yes no idea what's it called, as my son "who's a fishing nut too" told me which way up to place it!!) then I added some of the twine type stuff which was wrapped around one of the parcels in the collection, (see I try to use everything) as the line and some cogs from the kit as a little added decor!! lol

I finished off the inside of the card with one of the papers, a chip board bottle by Scrapiniec again in the kit, onto which I added a little vintage photo ink too, the text and fish stamps were from my stash,

Do check out May's fabulous Life Is A Journey collection and the next one for June which is the 

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


2 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Liz this is a real treat to see, so many lovely details and that sentiment is perfect, just love it hun....
Have a lovely day...xx

Carol S. said...

Great card and sure he loved it. Hugs, Carol S.xx