https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 13 September 2016

We wish you....

A merry Christmas,
Can you believe it I've done yet another Christmas card, well a few actually, but more on those later, lol
I am back today with my weekly post for 
Monika has some adorable new Christmas products in, including these Chip boards and I couldn't resist using some of them for this card,
The papers I used are from the 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 paper pads North Pole by Craft and You Design, these have a lovely range of colours in the pack, 

Here is one of the adorable chipboards, all links below, I coloured him with vintage photo distress ink, isn't he darn cute!!! above is the village scene which I kept in it's natural colour, just adding a little distress ink on the background paper,
I handmade the flower and added a silver sequin for the middle, behind the flower I added a white glass strawberry and a white Pomegranate apple too,

Just peeking out at the side and around the center scene, is a Decorative twig too,
I finished off the card with some of the gorgeous lace Monika has in store and then a All dressed up Digi which I fussy cut out and coloured with my copics,
Well I think I need a coffee, to get over the shock!! lol

Challenges
Live and love crafts - photo inspiration


Deep ocean - Bingo Pearls/flowers/Lace and Chipboard/ flowers/diecuts
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx



3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is simply beautiful Liz! The image is gorgeous and the papers and chipboard pieces fit so perfectly.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Wow Liz This is just stunning. The design and embellies are so beautiful and colours are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
what a sweet little Christmas scene - great LO. Rudolph is just too adorable!
Thanks for playing with LLC this month.


Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts