https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Precious Baby

It's time for another Paper Take Weekly challenge again,
this time it's a take your pick theme,
Sketch - 104 or free
Colour - Lilac, Purple and  blue/ any or all
Technique - Distressing/ vintage
Product - Buttons


I have again used some of the gorgeous papers from Maja design, Vintage spring and Vintage baby,
All the papers are distressed on the edges with Walnut stain distress ink and distressed with my distress tool,

I added little pearl dots round the image and on the tags and sentiment to bring it together,
I used cheesecloth and feathers to soften the look too, flowers are from Sweet Lilac,

The Ribbon Girl products used:

white seam binding -vintage style (hand distressed)

As you like it challenge - Favourite two embellishments and why, I love using lace and flowers mainly, though I love lots of other embellies too, the more the merrier, lol

9 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful!!!

Gina's Cards said...

This is absolutely beautiful Liz!! Love the papers and gorgeous layout! The flowers finish it off perfectly.
Hugs
Gina xx

Annette said...

Beautiful bag. A real gift in itself.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Elise said...

oh wowwww Liz! This is just soooo GORGEOUS! I'm loving all the layers long with beautiful details .. gosh! What a most perfect baby gift bag to present to someone!

ps .. thank you for the big giggles you left for me on my blog .. lol! You're so sweet!

Big Hugs to you,
Elise

Unknown said...

Evening Liz wow this is absolutely wonderful i adore everything about it.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Carol S. said...

Beautiful bag and love all the embellies and picture. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janette said...

Stunning Liz, so many beautiful elements, love it.xx

Kat W said...

There are so many beautiful details on this lovely gift bag but the lace and flowers are really gorgeous :-)

Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It!

Hugs, Kat x

Mandy said...

Beautiful gift bag hun, so many pretty details to look at. Love it!
I hope you are ok lovely. My phone died a few weeks ago & I have lost all my numbers so I launched it at the man in O2 in temper lol. I now have a new phone and number & will message you my new number xxxxx