https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 7 September 2014

Tegans Birthday scrapbook page

Hi guys, I said a few posts back that i had an idea for a scrapbook page well here it is lol,
sorry about the colour difference the weather has turned dull and misty so not much natural light

I love this photo of her and the Dusty Attic Delight word fit it perfectly,



The papers are by Maja design coffee in the Arbour papers and i did some stenciling  using a crafters workshop Art is stencil and Mini Confetti stencil with  grunge paste,
The fabby sketch was on the Dusty Attic site so I did my version of it, I know I've a lot to learn but I'm so enjoying it!!! 
They are also having a DT call at the moment, I have applied but there are many more talented peeps then me, but a girl can dream lol!!
The beautiful flowers are from Sweet Lilac apart from the white fabric one which was in my stash from ages ago, the circle frame and the foliage is by Dusty Attic and I used Gesso on them first then added a script stamp when dry on the circle and some chalk ink on the foliage then when that was dry some Diamond glaze for a little added interest and texture, you know me I love my texture he he,
The fabric heart was again in my stash and this I sprayed with Prima Bloom sprays, the III charm I gave a little Gesso treatment too,
The hint of gorgeous lace peeking out at the bottom is also by Sweet Lilac and I've used a hint on the edges of the paper too, if you live near ST Helens in Lancashire they are having a demo day on the 13th of September, lots of new goodies will be available too,
For the Dusty Attic delight word I coloured it first with gesso, then when dry added two colours of chalk inks and then Diamond glaze over the top, love the way this shines and adds depth, you can just see the hint of lace peeking out too,
Closer view of the CW Mini Confetti stencil work, as you can see I grunged my paper edges again,
well I so love the distressed look,

Edited to add:
I've re taken my pictures in day light with the sun shining so think the colours are more life like!! lol

I 'm really enjoying these scrapbook pages and fancy having a go with inks and blobs and dots, but that's for another day lol,
This is only my second scrap book page!! I know don't say we can tell but i'm enjoying myself and while discovering this new big world out there have found this scrap around the world blog with a gorgeous mood board photo, love it and have taken inspiration from the flowers, lace and  colours,

Challenges
The dusty attic blog - gorgeous sketch

If your still here, thanks and hope you've enjoyed your visit,
hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Liz. totally beautiful!!!

Carol S. said...

This is gorgeous and love the picture. Great papers to. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Elaine coustley said...

you layout is gorgeous, love the flower spray x

langeatheart said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the flowers and the gorgeous masking work! What a cutie! All the best from SATW! :)

Hera said...

What a sweet page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

Heather McMahon said...

This is gorgeous! I love what you've done with the chippies and that stenciling is beautiful.

rachie babe said...

Love both your photo & LO,Beautiful work!!!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

What a treat to visit your blog! Your projects are all so beautiful!! xo

Vicky Alberto said...

terrific layout!