https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 10 December 2011

Wishing you!

A stress free Christmas! do you need it now!! stress free that is lol,
I do I've made my cards, need to make loads of boxes, they may get their cards in January! lol
Our challenge at Basic Grey this time is

Anything goes 
and it runs till the 7th January

I've made another tag card, as I'm so loving these at the moment and they are so easy to do to,

My papers are Basic Grey Jovial and my Magnolia image Lightening Edwin ( Merry Christmas 2010) collection is coloured with copics,


again I have used my scroll from a craft CD and then layered a sentiment I got free from the net on top,
the usual distressed card edges and white acrylic paint has been used,
The border is a Tim Holtz snow flurries die, love this! will miss it when I have to do none Xmas cards lol,

The other items are a Magnolia fir tree stamp which has liquid applique on and a Tim Holtz weathered clock die,

challenges
ABC Christmas challenge ~ Y is for Yipee ~ Christmas is nearly here
Paper-crafting journey ~ Christmas creations
will check back later for more,

back tomorrow with my ATSC card, also got Tegans Christening tomorrow so were hoping for better weather as it's a good walk to the church from the car park!

catch you soon, 
remember my candy


11 comments:

yvon said...

This is gorgeous Liz.
That nasty cold of mine won't go away, so still nothing crafty from me. Blahhhh.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Another beautiful creation. Love the image and great sentiment. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow at your granddaughters christening. Donna

Henny said...

What a beauty Liz. You did it again! Love it.
Have a nice day tomorrow with all your family and friends.

Greetings Henny.

Janette said...

Gorgeous Liz, LOVE the sentiment, so funny....Hope Tegans Christening goes well, have a fab day, will we get to see any pics of the little Star...hope so.xx

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

nessy said...

oh gosh i have just used this stamp too..he is just so cute!! love the wording ~just perfect ~beautifully made!!
vanessa xx

Pendra said...

Hi Liz,
I am your newest follower and so enjoying all your wonderful creations! This is adorable! Love the image and the cute sentiment!!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Lena said...

Beautiful card!Love the tree!!

Hugs Lena

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz. This tag is a piece of art. Lee xx

Loz said...

This is very cute! love the different dies and edwin's hair!! xx

coops said...

wow this is stunning liz.i love the image and your colours and details are fantastic :D

xx coops xx