https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 19 December 2011

A wish for you!

For a nice warm day lol,
I've made a card for my sis using this gorgeous Tilda, again from the Christmas collection, love her she is so cute, one of my all time favourites I think,
her Birthday is in January so I thought well we could have snow It has been known, and it will certainly be cold lol,
She's coloured with copics and has the usual white acrylic grunge effect on too,
layered onto an oval nestie then onto a scalloped one, 
do you like my new border die? I treated myself! well it is nearly Christmas and I love it, it's a memory box one called Valerian flourish, it cuts perfect first time and is so delicate,
other dies used are Marianne heart die and a Magnolia Doo Hickey fence one,
the Wish label is by Tim Holtz and has been given the grunge treatment too,
Flowers are WOC and the roses have been edged with white acrylic, loving this look,
My paper edges are machine sewn and are by Magnolia and Tim Holtz, one  has  been distressed with my distress tool and the other torn,

thought I'd show you a different view, lol
the gorgeous bow was in a candy I won from the lovely Kate, thanks hun,
the label is from stash and I've added a heart charm for a little interest too,
Aw so cute!!!!!

lots of cheesecloth have been used too, another of my faves he he,
I have followed the lovely sketch from Domi again over at Simon Says Stamp, because I loved it, so thanks hun,

Challenges 
Simon Says Stamp ~ gorgeous sketch
Totally Gorjuss ~ for someone special
 Allsorts ~ Blue and brown
Penny Black and more ~ Happy Birthday

Well best be off, Kay and Tegan are coming again today,
oh I can't wait lol,
I have candy!

23 comments:

brenda said...

Just adorable Liz.

Thanks for sharing with us Allsorts this time round, good luck and wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Your card would also fit the theme at our Sister challenge Penny Black and More.

B x

Hlora said...

Тhis is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

arjette said...

Wooww Liz, what a stunning card, it's gorgeous!!!!!
Hope you have lots of fun with Kay and Tegan!!!

gr. arjette.

Christa said...

Hi Liz , your colouring is so great !! And the card sooooooo cute. Compliment. Christa.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous birthday card. Love the colours and detail and great image. Enjoy your day. Donna

mags said...

Super card Liz. Lovely image and so many wonderful details.
Mags
x

Christine said...

Love this gorgeous sweet creation Liz fab colours & grunging

smiles mummy x

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the sewing detail. Lee xx

Sasha said...

Beautiful work, as always, Liz.

Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas! And a healthy and happy New year! xx

Marlies said...

Your card is gorgeous Liz!! I love the grungy whites and adorable Tilda and your new die is lovely!! hugs, Marlies

Janette said...

Oh this is adorable Liz, so frosty and cool and wonderful...love it.xx

Maria Therese said...

Oh sweet! This is winter magic♥♥

yvon said...

Hi there,
Your sister will be trilled when she gets this beautiful card. Love what you did with the label.
Hugs, Yvon

coops said...

wow, so beautiful liz.your new memory box die is gorgeous and i love the sweet tilda and your details and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous!!! And those border die!!! I definitely have to treat myself soon ;) I could ask Santa... ;)

Greatings, Karin

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is stunning Liz.....I didn't think your cards could get any better coz they are perfect ....but this is beyond belief ......it certainly has the wow factor
Hugs Susie xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wowzer so beautiful I figure your sister will treasure it forever !! I adore your new die oh so pretty and intricate ! Just loving your style at the momment ! Just wanted to thankyou for all your suer inspiration and cool blog. I hope you and your family have just the best Christmas especially with your new grand daughter !! & I wish you all the very best for 2012! Lots of Crafty Festive Hugs Kitty ;0) x

downrightcrafty said...

simply gorgeous and love the weathered sentiment and the flourish is gorgeous, just ordered a few for Christmas so eager for them to arrive, love the little heart charm too and the little bow fits so well
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is a master piece!!! Absolutely stunning!!!! Love your design and the new die!!!!1 Wow this is magical!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Liz this is amazing what stunning details and not forgetting the sweet Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Mervi said...

Hi Liz,
stunning creation with so many beautiful details - fabulous colouring!
Thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More, hope to see you again!
Merry Christmas;-))m

Henny said...

A beauty Liz. As always. Love the colours and materials you used.

Greetings Henny.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, your creation is amazing. Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this time, Come play again soon.

Hugs
Heike