https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 18 December 2011

Thank you

Is the theme of our challenge this time at Totally Tilda,
this is running for 4 weeks to the 15th January,
we are being sponsored by the lovely Zoe with a Magnolia ink magazine and a tag die!
oh wish I could join in!

I also wish to thank you girls for all your lovely 
get well wishes, I am still in a little pain but it is getting better,
I have a infection of the soft tissue of my gum so I'm on antibiotics,
still my teeth are ok so that's good he he,


as you can see I've used this gorgeous Tilda from the Christmas collection, she's great as she can be used for so many other things too,
coloured with copics again and  layered onto a oval nestie and lacy oval nesties, the edge has been distressed with vintage photo,
my papers are  by Magnolia and I've machine sewn the edges, the usual cheesecloth is on their too,
closer view of Tilda with her hints of stickles centred flowers lol,
I've also used some Marianne butterflies dies, these I have layered twice to give a little depth,
The gorgeous flowers are from WOC I think and I have edged these with glamour dust, I made some twirly sticks out of the stems,
pearls and ribbon from stash,
Tag, fence and card border edge are all Magnolia Doo Hickey dies, so love my Doo Hickeys! lol,
heart die is a marianne die,

challenges

Dutch Dare ~ Pearls~ stamped image~ Ribbon/twine
Sarah Hurley ~ Colouring

wishing you a lovely day,
have fun,
catch you soon,

I have candy!

33 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, and will keep you in my prayers! I love this card, it is beautiful and I love this cute little Tilda! Hugs! Leah Ann

Zora said...

You are amazing! Your card have a lots of details and are so perfect coloured :O)

Chrissy said...

Absolutely stunning Liz...gorgeous colouring, and colours, all the details...beautiful.
Hope the antibiotics kick in quick and relieves the horrible pain, which I know a lot about..nasty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Miss Emerald said...

Liz, it's a great card! I love your cards because they have many elements that are the right place at the right proportions! Get well soon!

Kirsty said...

Hi I do love this stamp she just suits these colours so well. The papers and flowers ate stunning and oh all the dies! Your cards are just always so beautiful ! Kitty :P

Betka said...

What a delightful creation! :)
Hope you're having a good weekend! Hugs, Betka

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Liz ♥

Mummylade said...

I really love the font on the letters, which is it?

kbrandy4 said...

So Stunning Liz!! I do hope your feeling better soon!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice colors.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Such u beautiful card and wonderful colors!! Lov all the details!

Greatings, Karin

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Your card is gorgeous. Love the purple theme and the image is beautiful. Amazing detail as always. Donna

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Liz, soooooo pretty :)
Can you please pop in the ATS DT blog when you have time hunny there is a message for everyone :)
I will email later, just off out
hugs Mandy xx

Jacqui P said...

Wowza!! another Stunner Liz!! I love the colours and details! gorgeous!
hugs
Jacqui xx

Susy said...

This is stunning. Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is very very gorgeous!
Hugs, Sandra

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and so much attention to detail
Thanks so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge and good luck
Merry Christmas
Claire xx

SARA CREA said...

Hello Debby!
Compliments for your card!
Is very beautiful and the details are all very amazing, as the butterfy and the roses!!!
Happy Christmas, Hugs Sara!

Claire said...

Stunning card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic liz,really beautiful colours and details and the tilda is so sweet :D
i hope the antibiotics kick in soon.

xx coops xx

Henny said...

It's a beauty again, Liz. Nice colours and layout. It's perfect. Get well soon girl.

Greetings Henny.

Jenny said...

Poor you, the teeth sound no fun. Your card however is lovely - you are ever so clever :-)

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really beautiful Liz. I hope you feel better soon. Lee x

Annette said...

Wouw, what a Tilda, beautifull colouring. Great details. xoxo Annette

arjette said...

Wooowww Liz, what an awesome card!!!! Beautiful colors!!

gr. arjette.

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
Again a gorgeous piece of work. This is beautiful.
Glad you're feeling better, hope the antibiotics will help soon.
Hugs, Yvon

Janny said...

What a beautiful crad,thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, hugs Janny

Christa said...

Hi Liz , great card in purple ! Love your colouring of Tilda.... Christa.

Lorraine said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the purples, your rich coloring and all of the pretty details on your card!

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable, gorgeous card Liz.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Hiya Liz awwww gorg sweet Tilda stunning colours & embellies love it

smiles mummy x

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable Liz a work of art
Xx

Dodici said...

Liz,the card is adorable!!!Love the purple theme and all the embellies are great!Tilda is so pretty!
Happy holidays!
x