https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 9 December 2011

It's in the bag!

Well it will be when I've bought it lol,
I've made this bag for Kay's Christmas present to go in, she adores purple colours
and loves Christmas so hope she likes it, lol


As you can see I've made it in a shaker style, I have scored my acetate again to make mock diamonds on the acetate  for a little added interest, don't think they are showing to clearly on my piccies though lol,
the snow is pin flair Ice Diamond and I've put lots in so you can see it he he, it makes a gorgeous sound when it's moving too,
the Image is of course by  Magnolia and is Tilda with snow heart, love this one too, she's coloured with copics,
my papers are again by Magnolia and my card stock edges have been distressed with my distress tool and then painted with white acrylic paint,
Tim Holtz snow flurries border is down one side of the bag and has been distressed with vintage photo distress ink, has as my inner paper,
I've distressed a quick cutz key die with more white paint and used a charm for decoration too,

My  spellbinders nestie scalloped edge die cut shape has been done the same way, her snow dots and heart are made using liquid applique, the roses are edged with the white acrlic paint too,
if you look closely you can just make out the diamond pattern on the acetate which I did with my scor-pal,
the back of the bag has a large sentiment stamp I've had for years, stamped onto a larger scalloped edge nestie which has again been distressed with the white paint,
the same type of  roses and a Tim Holtz Alterations Pine Tree die cut have been distressed the same way too,
the little stars add a hint of shine on the tree,
the card stock and papers are again done the same way and I've attached the Tim Holtz snow flake flurries die on the opposite side too,
Another viewing of the front lol,

challenges
Charisma cardz ~ No cards
Deep Ocean ~ Let it snow
 Tomic ~ Shaker card/ project with Christmas theme,
Cute card Thursday ~ Anything goes
Just Magnolia ~ I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Simon says stamp ~ photo inspiration
cards and scrap ~ Christmas inspiration
Mad for markers ~ it's Christmas time

Just to say thanks to all my lovely new and older followers who make my day with your lovely comments, it means so much,

remember I have candy

41 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous gorgeous bag sweetie ♥♥♥

Kirsty said...

Hi I am sure she will treasure it ! stunning! She is gorgeous in the purples!! So many pretty details! Really gorgeous!! Kitty :)

Henny said...

It's a beauty Liz. Your daughter will appreciate it. I like your colours and the paperbag. You created it very beautiful.

Greetings Henny.

heidy said...

Ohthis is beautiful Liz,Kay will love it!
You won my candy hun,so please leave me an email with your adress so I can send it ASAP!
Hugs Heidy

Babette said...

It is really beautiful, Liz. Great colours and the snowflakes are great.
Hugs,
Babette

Berry said...

Oooo I love love this Liz! Just pop in some choccies and send it on down to me and thats my xmas made lol! utter stunning work sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Michele Spera said...

Oh my gosh! I love the image made into the shaker, with the snow added! perfect job:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele S

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful gift bag!! Love the cute Tilda and lovely details!!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Laila.

RenateKreativ said...

Lovely creation, gorgeous. I love it, great job.
Hugs Renate

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
Wow, she will adore this. It's so beautiful, love those colors and there so much to see. Love the sentiment aswell.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon xx

Susy said...

This bag is stunning, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Liz,

Your bag is also beautiful front as behind. Tilda, my favorite stamp. Attractive creation, there is who are going to be lucky ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lori said...

Holy cow Liz, this is a stunner, love all the snowflakes and the soft purple, gorgeousness!

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love this bag it very pretty!

Janette said...

Oh Liz again you have done it...soooo fabulous, I would be pleased with just the bag..lol...it's gorgeous hun.xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's gorgeous Liz!!
I love all the beautiful details on your bag.
Fab design!
Thanks for my wonderful Christmas card xxxxx
Love, Melly. xxx

Deb said...

Beautiful giftbag!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Oh woow what a gorgeous paper bag!
Have a nice weekend
hugs, Mandy

Camilla said...

Ohh wow your paper bag is so beautiful decorated Liz!! And so fun with the shaker box on it.
Thank you for joining TOMIC this week for the shaker card challenge.
Hugs, Camilla

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, this gift bag is a-ma-zing, absolutely stunning. I love all the little details you've added, and the shaker element looks gorgeous. Why o why can't I think of things like this when I want to make something LOL!

Love, Andrea xx

Annette said...

gorgeous bag shaker, loving it!!
xoxo Annette

Crafty Loops said...

This bag is truly beautiful Liz. Lee xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh there is no way I would give this away if I had made it it's just way too beautiful! Have a great weekend Liz xx

Laney said...

Fabulous project Liz its gorgeous !!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

coops said...

wow this is really beautiful liz.stunning pretty colours and details and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours, image and fantastic detail. Donna

Sandra1968 said...

This is very gorgeous!

ang said...

stunning I would be happy with the bag wouldnt need a prezzie thanks for sharing ang xx

Miss Emerald said...

Liz, the bag is gorgeous! So, so, so beautiful!

Pendra said...

Hi Liz,
I am your newest follower and ADMIRER... this is gorgeous! The back is every bit as beautiful as the front! I am just starting my new addiction and obsession called Magnolia and have fallen in love with Tilda and the DooHickey's! Love your style and your work and I'll be back often! Visit me too sometime!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!
good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel.

Kylie said...

Oh Liz! This is amazing :)
Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC this week
Hugs Kylie

Allison said...

this is just great
thanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

Gem said...

gorgeous work! thanks for joining in at charisma this week! Gemma :)

Iulia said...

Truly fantastic bag, Liz! Definitely white is the most suitable Christmas (non)-color, love the shaker part too and the beautiful embellishing!
Glad you shared it with us at Just Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon!
PS. I have a blog candy ending tomorrow, would love you to enter:)
Happy holidays!
Hugs, Iulia

Papirdilla said...

A very beautiful bag! Thank you so much for joining us At Card and Scrap.
Hugs,
Hanne

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful Liz, I love all the detail! Thanks so much for joining in at Just Magnolia this week for my 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christams' Challenge
hugs Julie P

crazyribbonlady said...

Adorable gift bag! love it! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! Emma x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this Christmas gift basket is simply stunning. Love the details with the doily, the snowflake, charm and roses in particular. Thanks for participating in our Christmas inspiration challenge at Card and Scrap. Bettina xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning and love the snow and the snowball heart just gorgeous and the deep purple works so well doesn't it
Hugs Kate xx
ps still no sign of that air brush work????