https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 7 December 2011

How excited am I

Wow I'm so excited! I still can't believe it!!

The lovely Bron wrote to me recently and asked if I would like to make a card for her Christmas Advent Calendar
From the worlds Best
Koala hugs Tilda,
on her challenge blog Maggie lovers

Each day she is showcasing cards made from around the world with the theme

 an Aussie Xmas card
 using of course her exclusive Koala Tilda,
check it out here
Believe me there is some awesome cards on display, every day and is well worth looking,


I still can't believe she asked me! 
Now as you know I love this Koala  stamp,

Tilda with Koala is masked with the Magnolia fir trees stamp,  and being as our Christmas is a bit different from in Australia I have left off the snow and snow flakes lol, then I have cut out her foot and bottom tree branch so that they weren't cut off when I used the Nestie, as you can see these both sit outside the oval,

I've coloured my images with copics, my main card stock is distressed and grunged with white acylic paint, the outer paper is machine sewn as is the the main oval shape,
my inner paper is torn and distressed with vintage photo distress ink,
Close up of  my masked images,  I have a masking tutorial on my sidebar if your interested,

to keep in with the Australian theme I got some postage stamps off the net, printed them out and added them to the card,

Koala Tilda is available exclusively  from Brons shop
ShopBron 

Bron is also doing a challenge #3 here
 Make An Aussie Xmas Card
where you can win the exclusive ShopBron
Koala stamp
entries to be in by the 10th of December
and you must use at least one Magnolia stamp

Thanks so much  Bron  for asking me to be part of the Christmas Advent Calendar,
I've loved being part of it,

Bron also sent me a Koala stamp to give away as candy, link on my sidebar, it's open till the 7th of January,
good luck everyone who enters!

will check back later for any challenges,
catch you soon,

challenges
Simon Says Stamp ~ photo inspirations

I

27 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Awwww!!! Well done you deserve to be there!! She is such a cutie Liz!! Love how you've added some Aussie stamps, gorgeous colouring as always!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Lia said...

What is this a brilliant creation, so beautiful!

Hugs Lia

Carol said...

I'm not surprised she asked you Hun, your cards are always gorgeous! Luv this one, I need to get this stamp she's just great! Fab colour choice too. The postage stamps are a brilliant idea, well done you. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Vicky said...

This is fantastic news Liz...! what a beautiful creation and so not surpised she asked you hun...

have a lovely day...big hugs Vicky xx

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww, what a beauty. The stamp is so lovely and nice coloring.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
Absolut adorable and those stamps are just great.
Hugs, Yvon

Fleur said...

It's stunning Liz and I'm not a bit surprised that she asked you, your work is gorgeous
HUGZ Fleur xXx

vickisunshine said...

This is beautiful! Fab colouring, cute stamp, lovely papers. Great idea with the stamps too!
Hugs
Vicki x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh what a gorgeous card!!
Love it.
Great idea to use the Aussie stamps!
Love, Melly. xxx

Berry said...

This is superb Liz and well done you on being asked! I love the postage stamps too fab work hugs Rebekah xx

Miss Emerald said...

It's a beatifull card! Hugs!

Henny said...

What a beautiful card Liz. Your creavity is in the flow very well now.
Amazing what you have made. I enjoy every time I see your cards and creations. What a lucky girl you are because Bron asked you, but she's also the lucky one, because of your creativity. She catched her big prize by choosing you I think. Much fun and enjoy the ride!

Greetings Henny.

Janette said...

Liz you must be the only one NOT surprised hun.....lol...your creations are out of this world, I mean it, just so beautiful and inspirational....well done, well deserved, really glad for you..xxxx

Christine said...

I'm not surprised either that you were asked. Your work is amazing!! Not only do you stamp fantastically, your coloring is fantastic and your card design is lovely too!! Love how you combined the Australian theme with the holiday one. Your card really fits our challenge perfectly!! Lovely, lovely work!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz and no wonder Bron asked you, your cards are always beautiful!! hugs, Marlies

Babette said...

What a gorgeous card, really love those non traditional christmas cards.
Hugs,
Babette

Christa said...

Beautiful card with this lovely stamp !! Your colouring is super. Christa.

Jayne A said...

Absolutely stunning.

Jayne
x

coops said...

fantastic news liz.zo much deserved.your card is stunning.really sweet tilda and your colouring and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Yvonne said...

Wow, it's the first time I landend on your blog and I became of followers right away! You creations are awesome!!!
hugs yvonne

Heather said...

Hi Liz, very quick - have crashed 4x3
Big well grats! Love Tilda & all details.

Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
xx Heather xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Liz and those stamps are a touch of genius xx

Lorraine said...

I'm not surprised you were asked, Liz, your creations are gorgeous! Love the design and your coloring on this Tilda card!

Dena said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Annette said...

Beautiful decorated card Liz, I love the colors.xoxo Annette

Sandra1968 said...

Absolutely beautiful!