https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 12 May 2010

My finished box

  Hi peeps, this is a box that I have done a tutorial on my blog last time, but i wanted to show you what it looked like decorated as well to show you a different effect I have done on this one, you can of course put a plain top and patterned card for the base if you wish,

P1010912

I have two Cc stamped images sent to me as a RAK, thank you I love them, I have coloured them with copics, and the wings are Glamour dust,

P1010911

 

P1010914

I have used Raffia, buttons and flowers to finish it off, I will look for challenges in a little while as I need to make tea now, have fun, hugs Liz xx

Hi I’m back lol, challenges are, Sophisticats and ABC, Crafts and me challenge,

8 comments:

Dazie said...

I love this! The images are very cute too and I love what you have done with the wings!
Dazie
x

gina g said...

Hi Liz i love your box and the and the images are so cute. Thanks for joining us the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. You could also enter the Crafts and Me Challenge anything but a card. luv gina cc

cheryl said...

oh love this hun those images are so cute and so love your boxes too hope you are okay hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, totally love the colours,the images look fantastic, and the flowers are stunning Liz...

Fantastic Creation!!!!
x
Vicky

Ps, I have been busy helping my friend move house the last few days, must say after this experience I never want to move myself, it's such hard work, my arm's are killing me, I crawled into bed last night...lol.

Lori said...

These are so very adorable!!! I don't think I've seen you make something other than a card... Waaaay cuuuutttteeeeee :)

You are off for tea and I am off to bed zzzzzzzzzz

Lots of love and big hugs ~
Lori xxx

Moshie said...

Just remarkable!!! I love everything about this little box!!! Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats
Hugs, Diana

Mandy said...

Liz this is beautiful hun, love the little pixies and your box is so pretty
love n hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

This is lovely Liz, so clever. The CCDesign images are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-Cats
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx